[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I must be nocturnal lite. I usually dont make it to 4AM.

My sleep schedule now is 8am to 8pm... with one in every three days without any sleep at all. It'll help me while I'm photographing in the Cascades over the next month, because I will be shooting continuously during the evening and morning, and periodically during the night. I'll be changing locations and sleeping during the day.

The only issue is that I work 8-5 all next week and then go straight into the Cascades that Friday night. :-\ Going to be a brutal week.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I flashed XenonHD yesterday, and I'm not happy with a few things. I'm thinking about flashing Jelly Belly today, any thoughts?

Personally, I like to stick to the 2 big guys, aokp and cm. They have the most features. If you like a more stock experience, belly is good. Or muzzy maybe. :)

Sent from my mako :)p)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My sleep schedule now is 8am to 8pm... with one in every three days without any sleep at all. It'll help me while I'm photographing in the Cascades over the next month, because I will be shooting continuously during the evening and morning, and periodically during the night. I'll be changing locations and sleeping during the day.

The only issue is that I work 8-5 all next week and then go straight into the Cascades that Friday night. :-\ Going to be a brutal week.

I know about brutal weeks, at least father time cant be stopped.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Advantages of being the truck driver is you can snag an early lunch and no one will know,ha :)
jany4u5a.jpg

sent from my SIII

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Warranty? So the battery was at aboit 40% when I gote the note2 from verizon. Took 10 hours of almost non stop use to kill it. The battery life is out of control awesome. Highly recomend...also the TW is actually real good, and most impressive is the keyboard. A typing swyping predicting machine. Gawd I love this device.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Ya its working,but I doubt my insurance through verizon will cover it so looks like I will just deal with it til next December when I get out of my contract with verizon..wait maybe..let me check.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Warranty? So the battery was at aboit 40% when I gote the note2 from verizon. Took 10 hours of almost non stop use to kill it. The battery life is out of control awesome. Highly recomend...also the TW is actually real good, and most impressive is the keyboard. A typing swyping predicting machine. Gawd I love this device.

Yeah, that is a top shelf device for sure.

Sent from my mako :)p)

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Yo zero, I've asked a couple times and you probably missed it, but I thought you ordered a nexus 4...wha happened? Cancel?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yo zero, I've asked a couple times and you probably missed it, but I thought you ordered a nexus 4...wha happened? Cancel?

Nah I ordered 8 GB and I haven't got a shipping yet. Bs. If its not shipping before Xmas I might just cancel and wait till march I guess. Google FD this up bad. I guess tho I should have ordered 16 GB but I don't really need the space .