[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm soo undecided.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
draw up a list of all that is swell with both phones you see, then do the same
with all the things that displease you. take this list and examine the longevity of this problem will this be fixed in a software update, or is it the hardware that i take issue with, and this certainly can't be fixed once all these things have been taken into account, make your decision based on sound reasoning and facts aplenty ensuring that this phone is right for you. seriously though just do a little math crunch the numbers processor screen size, and overall value for money,and as this will certainly be a factor long term developer support:)
hope that helped:D

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey now. Don't talk about my saints like that

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

im done tomorrow after this test but i only have 2 weeks off wtf. would be 3 but i'm taking a class im going to hate for a week.

the things i do for the prospects of money that are nearly guaranteed to fall thru anyway.

shoulda gone to medical school.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just checking in.... From my bed. Not tired but hoping lying in a dark room will be helpful for falling asleep. If this keeps up I'm going to get some sleeping pills... Been falling asleep around 11pm, waking up every couple hours, and usually get between 5-6 hrs sleep a night, or less... :(

Sent from my rotary phone

Be careful with ambien it will have you tripping balls(hallucinating) unless of course your into that sort of thing;) ya but I got prescribed it and I had horrible hallucinations with it,be careful..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
im done tomorrow after this test but i only have 2 weeks off wtf. would be 3 but i'm taking a class im going to hate for a week.

the things i do for the prospects of money that are nearly guaranteed to fall thru anyway.

shoulda gone to medical school.

I have summary-judgment papers due on January 3rd. That's what you have to look forward to.

Sent from my Nexus 4

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Just checking in.... From my bed. Not tired but hoping lying in a dark room will be helpful for falling asleep. If this keeps up I'm going to get some sleeping pills... Been falling asleep around 11pm, waking up every couple hours, and usually get between 5-6 hrs sleep a night, or less... :(

Sent from my rotary phone

Lying in bed doing tapatalk, yeh I do that alot too.