Page 1214 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 1211121212131214121512161217 ... LastLast
Results 30,326 to 30,350 of 44383
Like Tree94377Likes
  1. #30326  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    You guys know that you will more than likely have no problem getting a device unlocked, right? Your carrier can still do it, and most likely will if you own the device or have a legitimate reason.
    I think it's more the principle of the law and the stance it takes that makes people uneasy, rather than whether or not it actually inconveniences us much. It sure as hell won't affect me, even if I do need to get any devices unlocked, but after reviewing the details of it I'm still not a fan.
  2. #30327  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I think it's more the principle of the law and the stance it takes that makes people uneasy, rather than whether or not it actually inconveniences us much. It sure as hell won't affect me, even if I do need to get any devices unlocked, but after reviewing the details of it I'm still not a fan.
    That's perfectly fine. What bothers me is most people have no understanding of the law and blindly rage because of it. Don't even get me started on the ones who think that it has to do with unlocking your boot loader or rooting. *sigh*

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    bigdaddytee likes this.
  3. #30328  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Supper: pork chops done in the oven (drowned in Cream of Mushroom Soup), rice on the side.

    Pics to follow (maybe)

    Did I mention my wife knows how to cook? Its never anything fancy (which is fine by me -- not my style anyway) but I honestly cannot recall her making a BAD meal. Ever.
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

    Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
    Thanked by:
    davidnc and mrro82 like this.
  4. #30329  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    That one is.

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

    This is what bugs me. This is why people give up and don't have discourse on issues. They think petitions are pointless unless it yields results of change. Having the discussion is a precursor to that change. I agree they don't have weight, but it is foolish to think they don't have a little depth.
    Repeated petitions have people smoking pot in Colorado legally. That took many discussions and petitions.
    Grandpa is right, squeaky wheel is going to get grease......or replaced.
    No question is to stupid, nor is any petition a waste of time. My opinion of course
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    mrro82 likes this.
  5. #30330  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    That's perfectly fine. What bothers me is most people have no understanding of the law and blindly rage because of it. Don't even get me started on the ones who think that it has to do with unlocking your boot loader or rooting. *sigh*

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Lmao

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #30331  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,940 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,227 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    This is what bugs me. This is why people give up and don't have discourse on issues. They think petitions are pointless unless it yields results of change. Having the discussion is a precursor to that change. I agree they don't have weight, but it is foolish to think they don't have a little depth.
    Repeated petitions have people smoking pot in Colorado legally. That took many discussions and petitions.
    Grandpa is right, squeaky wheel is going to get grease......or replaced.
    No question is to stupid, nor is any petition a waste of time. My opinion of course
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I sign petitions just about every day. They aren't as frivolous as most claim. If you never try you'll never know. Plus it just takes being informed on issues and about 10 seconds to sign one.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly likes this.
  7. #30332  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Taken with my Gnex... Edited with Photoshop Express

    Sent from my rotary phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1361493047694.jpg  
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

    Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
  8. #30333  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,049 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."


    Sent from Skaro
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  9. #30334  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,049 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Day off tomorrow..

    Sent from Skaro
    Last edited by nexusisneecesary; 02-21-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    mrro82 likes this.
  10. #30335  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,049 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  11. #30336  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So, THIS is worth memorizing.

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    Johnly and mrro82 like this.
  12. #30337  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Couple of these for this man before bed

    And I am excited about my pedel power source, no more boxes of nine volt batteries!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1361501662836.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1361501711333.jpg  
    Thanked by:
  13. #30338  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,940 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,227 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    So, THIS is worth memorizing.

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    Leave it to McDonald's to have the most disgusting ones. Nice list though. I've heard of some but a lot were new ones to me. The bacon on the veggie burger is hilarious.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Johnly likes this.
  14. #30339  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Leave it to McDonald's to have the most disgusting ones. Nice list though. I've heard of some but a lot were new ones to me. The bacon on the veggie burger is hilarious.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    That's why I never eat at those places if I can help it.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Johnly likes this.
  15. #30340  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,940 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,227 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    That's why I never eat at those places if I can help it.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Ditto.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Johnly likes this.
  16. #30341  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Because today I'm feeling derpy.



    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  17. #30342  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,940 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,227 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    Because today I'm feeling derpy.



    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Coastie on top. Just saying.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  18. #30343  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #30344  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    You guys are crazy. McDonalds is delicious.
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  20. #30345  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    You guys are crazy. McDonalds is delicious.
    Fo sho......that mcyum will never mold or decay.....fresh fo life

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #30346  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,401 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Night chatter......sweet dreams......


    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30347  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    fml


    so much work


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  23. #30348  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Night chatter......sweet dreams......


    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Been waiting for a quality Johnly night shift trance music post for a couple weeks.

    Aaaand now I'll be up for the next three hours...
    Johnly likes this.
  24. #30349  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Woke up from a dead sleep to find my newly gauged ear no longer had a gauge in it.

    After 5 or so minutes of fumbling in the dark I found my gauge and proceeded to shove it back in while watching in the bathroom mirror.

    I haven't experienced pain like that in a while. I still feel pretty queazy 35 minutes later.

    Now to go scour YouTube for some Drum n Bass songs.

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
  25. #30350  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Happy Friday Chatter!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    davidnc and mrro82 like this.

Posting Permissions

B