[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Much as I love AOKP, I gotta go back to stock and see if I can pull in the 4.2.2 update. So far it looks like more bug fixes and a couple tweaks (from what I've read).

How did Tuesday treat you, Chatter?

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd reverse that order. :p And switch the 3DS for a Vita.

Yes :)
3abajujy.jpg

And speaking of games and vitas, I'm torn between 2 games. Sly cooper: thieves in time was just released a little over a week ago and I was thinking about getting it, but now I found out that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus is coming out on the 26th of this month. Bow I can't choose. Which one should I get guys? :)

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes :) http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/13/3abajujy.jpg
And speaking of games and vitas, I'm torn between 2 games. Sly cooper: thieves in time was just released a little over a week ago and I was thinking about getting it, but now I found out that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus is coming out on the 26th of this month. Bow I can't choose. Which one should I get guys? :)

Nice. I might get one eventually.

And personally, I'd go for Ninja Gaiden. :p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hm. Who will get 30k? 50 posts away :) I don't think well get to it tonight though. Not much posting going on.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Watching Independence Day on BD. Contemplating some food.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Blackhawks lost one at home. Guess we got to lose one every now and then to keep us on our game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Independence Day.. one of my favorites ;)

They're apparently working on two sequels that are supposed to be shot at the same time to turn the series into a trilogy. I'm interested but not expecting much.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
They're apparently working on two sequels that are supposed to be shot at the same time to turn the series into a trilogy. I'm interested but not expecting much.

Interesting... as long as they keep the same stars.. let's face it Will Smith made the movie along with cousin Eddie. Sorry I refer to him as cousin Eddie from the Vacation movies.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Interesting... as long as they keep the same stars.. let's face it Will Smith made the movie along with cousin Eddie. Sorry I refer to him as cousin Eddie from the Vacation movies.

Not a deal breaker for me. It has been said that Smith demanded a 50m salary for both movies, and that they will do them "with or without him."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma