Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1543 of 1877 FirstFirst ... 1540154115421543154415451546 ... LastLast
Results 38,551 to 38,575 of 46906
Like Tree100705Likes
  1. #38551  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    At this rate, quite a possibility.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I bet! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  2. #38552  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    I think I need some pizza. And coffee. Exams in 2 weeks.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    The breakfast of champions
    I thought the breakfast of champions was pizza and beer?!
    :thumbup::beer::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    bigdaddytee likes this.
  3. #38553  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I thought the breakfast of champions was pizza and beer?!
    :thumbup::beer::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Not old enough bro.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #38554  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Not old enough bro.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I thought in Europe you can drink from a younger age then the US?
    In Mxico legal age is 18 for alcohol drinking. But many start younger then that. :thumbup::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    taylorz_412 likes this.
  5. #38555  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    6,389 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I thought in Europe you can drink from a younger age then the US?
    In Mxico legal age is 18 for alcohol drinking. But many start younger then that. :thumbup::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    He lives in Middle Earth.
  6. #38556  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I thought in Europe you can drink from a younger age then the US?
    In Mxico legal age is 18 for alcohol drinking. But many start younger then that. :thumbup::beer:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Drinking age in Tasmania is 18.

    Posted via Android Central App
    STARGATE likes this.
  7. #38557  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    He lives in Middle Earth.
    Oh yea! I forgot! :thumbup:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Drinking age in Tasmania is 18.

    Posted via Android Central App
    You live in New Zealand, right?
    I don't know why I said Europe! Hehehe

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Darth Spock likes this.
  8. #38558  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Good night Chatter! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  9. #38559  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Oh yea! I forgot! :thumbup:

    You live in New Zealand, right?
    I don't know why I said Europe! Hehehe

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Silly goose:P
    STARGATE likes this.
  10. #38560  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    6,389 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion


    Psh, this is the 'Droid you're looking for.
  11. #38561  

    Default Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-f...1-no/droid.png
    Psh, this is the 'Droid you're looking for.
    Nice.

    Posted via Android Central App
    taylorz_412 likes this.
  12. #38562  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Good morning Chatter! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Johnly likes this.
  13. #38563  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,517 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Morning all. Time for coffee......

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    taylorz_412 and STARGATE like this.
  14. #38564  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    5,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,333 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Morning all. Time for coffee......

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I had my dose already! :thumbup:

    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Johnly likes this.
  15. #38565  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Coffee and Windows 8.1 :thumbup:


    Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk
    I'm a superuser
    VDub2174 and Johnly like this.
  16. #38566  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Coffee and Windows 8.1 :thumbup:
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/18/typy2u4e.jpg

    Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk
    How is windows 8.1 compared to 7 or vista?

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
  17. #38567  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by metle_geek View Post
    How is windows 8.1 compared to 7 or vista?

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    It's awesome as far as ux and design absolutely love the way everything looks, but desktop usability is much less... You can definitely tell that it's made for touchscreens and portable devices. Overall I don't love it, but I certainly don't hate it. I'll put it this way, if windows 7 was $50 and 8 was $80 I'd buy seven without even blinking.

    Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk
    I'm a superuser
    VDub2174 likes this.
  18. #38568  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So tired..

    Posted via Android Central App
  19. #38569  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    It's awesome as far as ux and design absolutely love the way everything looks, but desktop usability is much less... You can definitely tell that it's made for touchscreens and portable devices. Overall I don't love it, but I certainly don't hate it. I'll put it this way, if windows 7 was $50 and 8 was $80 I'd buy seven without even blinking.

    Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk
    I hope I get the update when I get home.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
    taylorz_412 likes this.
  20. #38570  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Im thinking of upgrading it to 7 ive neglected the computer its got 3 gigs of ram and a pentium d @3.0 gigs and 4 l2 cache it was a vista first gen acer the other one i was looking at ran xp media center to put it in perspective

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
  21. #38571  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by metle_geek View Post
    Im thinking of upgrading it to 7 ive neglected the computer its got 3 gigs of ram and a pentium d @3.0 gigs and 4 l2 cache it was a vista first gen acer the other one i was looking at ran xp media center to put it in perspective

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    ouch that stinks man, i just built myself this pc earlier this year and its a freaking beast. all other computers seem terribly slow anymore, ive spoiled myself...
    also for all you windows 8.1 guys just read this Microsoft Releases Remote Desktop for Android and iOS just installed now gonna give it a go
    I'm a superuser
    Thanked by 2:
  22. #38572  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,138 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    ouch that stinks man, i just built myself this pc earlier this year and its a freaking beast. all other computers seem terribly slow anymore, ive spoiled myself...
    also for all you windows 8.1 guys just read this Microsoft Releases Remote Desktop for Android and iOS just installed now gonna give it a go
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  23. #38573  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Are you on W8? Honestly can't remember.

    Posted via Android Central App
  24. #38574  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,138 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Are you on W8? Honestly can't remember.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I am.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  25. #38575  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    6,389 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    ouch that stinks man, i just built myself this pc earlier this year and its a freaking beast. all other computers seem terribly slow anymore, ive spoiled myself...
    also for all you windows 8.1 guys just read this Microsoft Releases Remote Desktop for Android and iOS just installed now gonna give it a go
    Not sure if it's my settings or what, but having cannot connect on any account on my PC, which is weird because I can remote in from my work PC.

Posting Permissions