[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Ugh not so good... but I'd rather not talk about it. :(

But I think Chatter can cheer me up :)

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Okay,i'll try as i watched this first video,i remembered a question i had posed to my fifth grade teacher.The question was this. Does the size of a splash in a pool of water depend on the size of the pool of water,and not the size of the rock?The response i got was this."please explain further" so i did.Well say you have a rock that is nearly as large as that of the pool of water.So wouldn't the size of the splash be smaller compared to the size of the rock.The response i got for me is so profound that i can not justify to you what it means to me.The response was."i hadn't thought of it that way." Now for me that means that i had a thought in fifth grade of something,that someone whose career was in teaching science. Had not considered. I just needed to share that and hope someone found it interesting

Sitting in the sun on my deck, streaming radio on the Nexus 7, with a nice cold local beer. Couldn't be better. ;)
I see you found your nexus 7 congratulations. sounds like a good time proceed to enjoy your day:)

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha just checked and I'm at 21gb of my 10gb "allowed data" for the month with my home internet still at full speed. Winning? I think so.:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech