[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think he got confused by yours and Jonny's matching black pics xD

Either way, beverages on me tonight/tomorrow. Had the same company over tonight as I did earlier in the week, and I'm feeling good about it. Here's to following your instinct, no? Night, chatter.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Either way, beverages on me tonight/tomorrow. Had the same company over tonight as I did earlier in the week, and I'm feeling good about it. Here's to following your instinct, no? Night, chatter.

There more to this story of company that you should be sharing?

By the way... I'll take a couple Pepsi's, I'm just not in the mood for alcoholic beverages tonight.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
There more to this story of company that you should be sharing?

By the way... I'll take a couple Pepsi's, I'm just not in the mood for alcoholic beverages tonight.

Not too much to share yet, but perhaps soon. Just spending quality time getting to know her a bit better, and I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. ;)

I had some Henry Weinhard's root beer tonight. Excellent decision.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Welp. Rooted and put AOKP on a friends sprint gs3. Only one thing I have to say. Why can't HTC phones be this easy? :D Anyways. I'm pretty sure he'll be stoked to try out all the new features :p

Sent from my PG86100

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welp. Rooted and put AOKP on a friends sprint gs3. Only one thing I have to say. Why can't HTC phones be this easy? :D Anyways. I'm pretty sure he'll be stoked to try out all the new features :p

Sent from my PG86100

Probably the biggest draw to me about Samsung devices, they have always been very easy to root and ROM. As long as the carrier doesn't decide to put the iron boot on the boot loader.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
38 pages in and all i can think is this
someone care to tell me why this isn't on high school reading schedules?This is far more interesting and informative then To kill A Mockingbird.
Tis a tragedy,alright and back to reading

Sagan is definitely one of my favorite authors. Good stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar