[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm listening to depressing music tonight. Nothing you'd like to hear. Sorry guys :(

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The Muppets always cheer me up.

Sent from my SGSIII

I wouldnt mind watching the Muppets on treasure island. Kevin said I was a loser for it being a favorite, but its nostalgic.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I cant believe no one has posted since 4:09 am this morning .I guess this is one of the occasional slow points in chatter ha :)
Rainy day here today but warm.
I got caught up with my work for now.
My smartphones I owned in order :
Blackberry Curve 8330(vzw)
HTC Incredible (vzw)(pre ordered got caught up in the amoled shortage but was a great lil phone for its day of course eventually rooted it) retired
Moto DX (vzw) ( was acceptable once rooted)retired
Samsung Galaxy Nexus(vzw) ( great phone for me ,rooted within a few days of owning it) Still currently using it
Samsung Galaxy S3 (vzw) (great phone again rooted within a few days) Still currently using it
All the Android phones I owned have never had to be replaced and really had no major complaints against any of them . :)
EDIT: The Blackberry had to be replaced once.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01