[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Oui.. is right... I need a quick reply to chatter..

Don't know why I have had chatter subscribed, every time I think something important comes in the notifications, its usually just chatter..

How comes the AC app customs notification led & sound don't work..?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
The image is rather small, and, while I can read it, it's difficult. I take it that it's a hefty home improvement estimate?

All depends on where you live, what kind of house it is (older/newer) and what materials are being used. Where I live everything is expensive. My wife helped her aging parents get their kitchen redone a few years back, that alone was over $10k.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh Chatters I can't even keep up here anymore lol... Day 2 of hell and hard work starting.. Only like 720-something to go.. Oy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You and me both. I don't even try to keep up anymore. I just do cameos.

Remember when it was basically just Zero, you, D, me, davidnc, NJAP, and davey11? Good times. I could keep up then, lol

No offense at all to the newer cats. You guys are all awesome! I just don't have the free time to keep up with it all anymore.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So how is the RAZR treating you? Miss the iPhone yet?

I do not miss that for nothin. If I need or want some iOS. I'll use my wife's iPad.

I returned the RAZR M yesterday and bought a RAZR maxx for $200. I'm done with the seller/buyer scene for now. I racked up enough cash to cover the doctor bills. Almost turned myself over to buy a RAZR maxx HD which comes out on Thursday but I couldn't justify it. Plus I've got priorities.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Making my usual lunchtime appearance. Remember when this was a ROMs thread? My, how the neighborhood has changed. ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You and me both. I don't even try to keep up anymore. I just do cameos.

Remember when it was basically just Zero, you, D, me, davidnc, NJAP, and davey11? Good times. I could keep up then, lol

No offense at all to the newer cats. You guys are all awesome! I just don't have the free time to keep up with it all anymore.

Hey hey hey! I wasn't an OG?!

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hmm sprint just announced the note 2 for the 25th considering burning an upgrade for it if Verizon gets it around the same time and pass down my s3, what do you guys think?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey hey hey! I wasn't an OG?!

Lol you def an OG, sic :)

Lunchtime visit for me. More orientation junk today for the program. Looks like classes are starting tomorrow probably. Works for me.. Less to stress this first weekend at least, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa