[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This, on the other hand, is delicious.

6wZbB.jpg

Wait a minute, beer grows on trees!? That label is depressingly misleading. Or inspiring innovation. Any botanists in chatter?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
No... Just a coffee. Don't even want to touch booze till the weekend, because if I start in won't stop. It's just been that sort of week

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got wallet-raped for a speeding ticket, spent about 4 hrs sitting in court, and now am stuck in park on a highway at a complete standstill due to some unseen accident ahead... Roughly 20 something miles from home. Super day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350524838247.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350524838247.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 16

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got wallet-raped for a speeding ticket, spent about 4 hrs sitting in court, and now am stuck in park on a highway at a complete standstill due to some unseen accident ahead... Roughly 20 something miles from home. Super day.

Smoke em if you got em

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Can't like this post either. Sucks. Sorry dude.

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
My friend and I just enjoyed a "This one goes to 11" or whatever it's called by Bell's brewery. It was...to say the least...phenomenal. Take Hopslam and add a bit of malt to qualify it as a "red," and that is what this beer was. If you see a bottle, BUY IT. Amazing stuff. Not for the weak of heart.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/287/85819/?ba=Naters333

Oh, and I accidentally finished another song. Check it out if you're bored :). Title is "Stuck in Dichotomy," formerly called "Beginnings."

SoundClick artist: Eric Rose - I'm an independent musician who enjoys creative control.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
My friend and I just enjoyed a "This one goes to 11" or whatever it's called by Bell's brewery. It was...to say the least...phenomenal. Take Hopslam and add a bit of malt to qualify it as a "red," and that is what this beer was. If you see a bottle, BUY IT. Amazing stuff. Not for the weak of heart.

This One Goes To 11 Ale - Bell's Brewery, Inc. - Kalamazoo, MI - BeerAdvocate

Oh, and I accidentally finished another song. Check it out if you're bored :). Title is "Stuck in Dichotomy," formerly called "Beginnings."

SoundClick artist: Eric Rose - I'm an independent musician who enjoys creative control.

NO WONDER IT SOUNDED FAMILIAR :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol