Page 712 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 709710711712713714715 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,800 of 44437
Like Tree94549Likes
  1. #17776  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I like to crank the bass when I listen to NPR.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
  2. #17777  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I'm abusing the hell out of my stock speakers right now. A sub is definitely in my future. I don't need a ton of power, but I like having the option to really crank it when I feel like it. Most of the time though I just like to have everything be balanced, with a small-ish boost on the low end, and I just can't get that with speakers alone...nor would I want to, because the amount of low end I desire for one genre of music is way different from another.
    I'm with you on that.

    So chatter, I'm looking for app ideas. The app for which I posted a screenshot -- Nightfall -- is in the testing phase, and I'm looking for my next project.
    davidnc and AppleBonker like this.
  3. #17778  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Sipping some cognac because I don't follow advice well

    About to head to bar to meet some friends, not-yet-wifey is coming up too and seeing my place for the first time. Luckily I had time to clean and the roommate and ChatterPooch are gone for the weekend

    In case I get distracted.. everyone have a Chatter-worthy Friday! :thumbup: :beer:
    Thanked by:
  4. #17779  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This is something that needs to be blasted once in a while.



    Sent from my SGSIII
  5. #17780  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Sipping some cognac because I don't follow advice well

    About to head to bar to meet some friends, not-yet-wifey is coming up too and seeing my place for the first time. Luckily I had time to clean and the roommate and ChatterPooch are gone for the weekend

    In case I get distracted.. everyone have a Chatter-worthy Friday! :thumbup: :beer:
    You should have kept the ChatterPooch around.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  6. #17781  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    You should have kept the ChatterPooch around.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Lol I'll admit the ladies do love her.. still I'll find a way to cope with her absence
  7. #17782  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What do you guys think is a fair asking price for an iPad 3 32 GB in perfect condition? it don't got a mark on it

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  8. #17783  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I'm abusing the hell out of my stock speakers right now. A sub is definitely in my future. I don't need a ton of power, but I like having the option to really crank it when I feel like it. Most of the time though I just like to have everything be balanced, with a small-ish boost on the low end, and I just can't get that with speakers alone...nor would I want to, because the amount of low end I desire for one genre of music is way different from another.
    My critical mass ul12 pwns all. More bass than is necessary, but still super tight (lulz).
  9. #17784  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Lol I'll admit the ladies do love her.. still I'll find a way to cope with her absence
    Try this.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  10. #17785  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    This is something that needs to be blasted once in a while.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    TWSS
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  11. #17786  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    5,543 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Dinner Spaghetti with cheddar cheese sprinkled over the top.Texas toast (garlic)


    sent from my SIII
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352499897340.jpg  
  12. #17787  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    More . . . than is necessary, but still super tight (lulz).
    TWSS

    Sent from my Nexus 7
  13. #17788  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    5,543 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    What's the version number of your update? Play Store shows that 2.4.2 as the update for me.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Delayed answer on that it took awhile for the 2.4.3 to show up ,dont update to the 2.4.2
    Thanked by:
    NotJustAPhone and AppleBonker like this.
  14. #17789  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    Delayed answer on that it took awhile for the 2.4.3 to show up ,dont update to the 2.4.2
    Version 2.4.3 finally showed up. I've upgraded to that version.

    Sent from my Nexus 7
    davidnc likes this.
  15. #17790  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    5,543 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    In other news:
    A few days ago I got a phone call from an number I didnt recognize so I didnt answer it since it was from Texas. I dont know anyone in Texas.
    I googled the number and that showed it to possible be vzw,since I wasnt sure again I just didnt ever call back.
    A few days later again got a call from that number, I didnt answer it.This time the left a VM saying they was vzw and was following up on a complaint I made. I didnt know I had made any recent complaints to vzw.
    Yesterday I got an email from vzw saying that they wanted me to contact them and they couldnt get me to answer my phone.This was regarding a complaint I supposedly made
    Today I got another phone call from vzw from that texas number this time I did answer it.
    It was vzw, they wanted to know if those harrassing numbers stopped calling my phone.
    I had complained to the FCC about getting telemarketing calls from Washington State(I dont know how the telemarketers was getting my number(s)).I am on the Do not Call list.Turns out the FCC had contacted vzw on my behalf wanting to know "Whats sup with that "? , Lolol
    Anyhoo I have not gotten any more calls in about 10 days.I did always block those calls once they got tho once their first try .But still ever once in a while one still managed to get tho, the number list I was blocking was about 18 different numbers .Vzw asked me if the calls start back up not to contact the FCC but to contact them instead.
  16. #17791  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    In other news:
    A few days ago I got a phone call from an number I didnt recognize so I didnt answer it since it was from Texas. I dont know anyone in Texas.
    I googled the number and that showed it to possible be vzw,since I wasnt sure again I just didnt ever call back.
    A few days later again got a call from that number, I didnt answer it.This time the left a VM saying they was vzw and was following up on a complaint I made. I didnt know I had made any recent complaints to vzw.
    Yesterday I got an email from vzw saying that they wanted me to contact them and they couldnt get me to answer my phone.This was regarding a complaint I supposedly made
    Today I got another phone call from vzw from that texas number this time I did answer it.
    It was vzw, they wanted to know if those harrassing numbers stopped calling my phone.
    I had complained to the FCC about getting telemarketing calls from Washington State(I dont know how the telemarketers was getting my number(s)).I am on the Do not Call list.Turns out the FCC had contacted vzw on my behalf wanting to know "Whats sup with that "? , Lolol
    Anyhoo I have not gotten any more calls in about 10 days.I did always block those calls once they got tho once their first try .But still ever once in a while one still managed to get tho, the number list I was blocking was about 18 different numbers .Vzw asked me if the calls start back up not to contact the FCC but to contact them instead.
    don't listen to VZW contact the fcc lololol
  17. #17792  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    don't listen to VZW contact the fcc lololol
    If you get repeating calls it's also good to notify the FCC -- they maintain lists of such incidents and it can help for them to hear from the consumers in order to track prohibited calls to users across multiple carriers. Reporting these calls to Verizon will certainly solve your issue, but the chances of the root cause (telemarketer, etc.) being tracked down are lower (or at least it will take more time).
    Thanked by 2:
    mrro82 and NotJustAPhone like this.
  18. #17793  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    in other news after visiting two different corporations and the air zoo, i feel like i'm asleep right now but i'm not lol...have not been this tired in a long time...must stay awake 2def i got you that hat will you please cook...
  19. #17794  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Time for a beverage. :beer:

    Sent from my SGSIII
  20. #17795  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    220 to go
  21. #17796  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Wow.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  22. #17797  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    220 to go
    203 to 18k.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  23. #17798  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    204 to 18k.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    lol..i was taking about my post's left to 1k post's
  24. #17799  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What about its right?
  25. #17800  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What a long day at work. Way to busy and complicated for a Friday, felt more like a Wednesday, lol. But, home at last.

Posting Permissions

B