Page 721 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 718719720721722723724 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,025 of 44395
Like Tree94437Likes
  1. #18001  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    haha you're welcome for the boost NJAP.. just my way of saying Hi today
  2. #18002  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Sup
    You're alive.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  3. #18003  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Yes!




    Sent from my SGSIII
    Nooo!! My episode for Frasier, just ended...
  4. #18004  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    You're alive.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Don't sound so surprised haha.. Yep just been busy with wifey all day, now officially wifey btw. So.. yeah there's that. RIP Single Ian.
  5. #18005  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Don't sound so surprised haha.. Yep just been busy with wifey all day, now officially wifey btw. So.. yeah there's that. RIP Single Ian.
    Just don't let this happen to you.



    Sent from my SGSIII
  6. #18006  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,357 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Don't sound so surprised haha.. Yep just been busy with wifey all day, now officially wifey btw. So.. yeah there's that. RIP Single Ian.
    Congrats Doc!
    Thanked by:
  7. #18007  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Don't sound so surprised haha.. Yep just been busy with wifey all day, now officially wifey btw. So.. yeah there's that. RIP Single Ian.
    I hope she understands you have a chatter in your life as well.
  8. #18008  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I hope she understands you have a chatter in your life as well.
    She's aware... I don't think we're quite at "understands" yet, but we'll get there lol
  9. #18009  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I hope she understands you have a chatter in your life as well.
    And make sure you don't let Relationship Ian kill Chatter Ian.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  10. #18010  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    She's aware... I don't think we're quite at "understands" yet, but we'll get there lol
    iPhone user?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by 2:
  11. #18011  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,050 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    She's aware... I don't think we're quite at "understands" yet, but we'll get there lol
    on a similar but not completely unrelated note, no one around me understands,so they give me crap and the looks I would get wearing a chatter shirt would be while judgemental but trust me their opinions won't stop me from being an active resident in chatter



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  12. #18012  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Read a little. Drank a lot. Wasn't lurking for 18k though. Spending some time with the family.

    I was trying to spend some time on yard work today, but the brand new effin mower crapped the bed after 5 minutes of work. Had to turn it off to empty the leaves from the bagger and it wouldn't turn over after that. Spent some time troubleshooting that. At first thought the solenoid was shot since the starter wasn't getting juice and the battery was reading full voltage on my multimeter. Started working on getting the shop to pick it up and start the warranty repair/replace process but then tried to check the voltage on the battery when trying to fire the starter. The voltage dropped to about 4 (when it should be 12), so I went out and bought a trickle charger (I know, I should've had one) and set the battery up on that for a few hours. Fires up fine now, but it's too dark to work. Leaving the battery on the charger overnight and it looks like tomorrow will be full of yard work. At least the battery, and not the mower, is the lemon.

    Kind of bummed I couldn't play with my new toy today, but such is life. Consuming instead.

    Also, that thing barely fits in the garage with two vehicles lol.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly 
  13. #18013  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    Also, that thing barely fits in the garage with two vehicles lol.
    TWSS.

    Get a bigger garage.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  14. #18014  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    And make sure you don't let Relationship Ian kill Chatter Ian.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Not a chance... Of course balancing my already ridiculous workload from school, time for Android Central, and now being wifed up won't be a picnic, I'll make it work

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    iPhone user?
    Good call actually haha..

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    on a similar but not completely unrelated note, no one around me understands,so they give me crap and the looks I would get wearing a chatter shirt would be while judgemental but trust me their opinions won't stop me from being an active resident in chatter

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I wear my AC/Chatter status with pride at all times, in all circles

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ahhh I Zero'd!!!!
  15. #18015  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I prefer the Petula Clark version, but it's cool that she appears in the video.



    Edit: Found the Mad Men-era version.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    AppleBonker likes this.
  16. #18016  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Ahhh I Zero'd!!!!
    Where has zero gone?

    Sent from my SGSIII
  17. #18017  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,357 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    Read a little. Drank a lot. Wasn't lurking for 18k though. Spending some time with the family.

    I was trying to spend some time on yard work today, but the brand new effin mower crapped the bed after 5 minutes of work. Had to turn it off to empty the leaves from the bagger and it wouldn't turn over after that. Spent some time troubleshooting that. At first thought the solenoid was shot since the starter wasn't getting juice and the battery was reading full voltage on my multimeter. Started working on getting the shop to pick it up and start the warranty repair/replace process but then tried to check the voltage on the battery when trying to fire the starter. The voltage dropped to about 4 (when it should be 12), so I went out and bought a trickle charger (I know, I should've had one) and set the battery up on that for a few hours. Fires up fine now, but it's too dark to work. Leaving the battery on the charger overnight and it looks like tomorrow will be full of yard work. At least the battery, and not the mower, is the lemon.

    Kind of bummed I couldn't play with my new toy today, but such is life. Consuming instead.

    Also, that thing barely fits in the garage with two vehicles lol.
    I hate yardwork. Only because I quit my last client. She paid 30 an hour. After some days it was less than minimum wage after gas and drive time. She was married to a top 500. Rich. She proceeded to get nasty with me. I let my 12 year old kid mow for her and collect her wage. I hate yard work. If it isn't my own, never again. Looks like a nice tracter Bonk. I know exactly where I would drive that! Rifgh up h.r ..s.
  18. #18018  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Where has zero gone?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    On a quest to return the one ring to the fires from which it was forged in the land of Mordor.

    Or to the bar or something maybe. Who knows.

    Thanked by:
    Johnly 
  19. #18019  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    I wear my AC/Chatter status with pride at all times, in all circles
    Same, my AC shirt is my favorite shirt, lol. And, I talk to friends and family about you guys like you're real.
  20. #18020  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    @2def

    Hey, are you going to try and top these?



    Sent from my SGSIII
    AppleBonker likes this.
  21. #18021  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Same, my AC shirt is my favorite shirt, lol. And, I talk to friends and family about you guys like you're real.
    I'm mostly imaginary.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by:
  22. #18022  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,357 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I'm mostly imaginary.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    I thought you were all real, now just voices in my head.....damnit!
  23. #18023  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    I thought you were all real, now just voices in my head.....damnit!
    Drink more beer.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  24. #18024  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,357 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Drink more beer.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    If you are for real, then bottoms up!
  25. #18025  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I'm mostly imaginary.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    It's the "mostly" part that scored you the thanks, lolol.

Posting Permissions

B