Page 729 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 726727728729730731732 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,225 of 44422
Like Tree94515Likes
  1. #18201  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Start watching Doctor Who or posting more in Chatter.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    or both go ahead it's not impossible just a little unlikely..wow that is a lot of edits..
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  2. #18202  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    It really does. A couple reviews said that it felt really heavy compared to others, but I'm still looking at it alongside the HTC 8X.
    Yeah that's what i read too but the 8x looks good too but there's just something about that 920 that really catches my eye

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  3. #18203  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Start watching Doctor Who or posting more in Chatter.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Lol, it's not the same... Nah, I'm cool. I'm going to watch Battlestar Galactica next. I needs me some space drama, it's been too long. And, I'm going to watch Reign to replace my anime fix, that's quick, only 12 eps, then time to get current on Naruto, and, stay that way this time. It'll just be easier. That should keep me busy, lol.

    And, Dishonored is keeping me busy too, so awesome, though I think I've almost beaten it. 80 hours so far.
  4. #18204  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,943 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,230 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Evening all. Semi eventful day. Played a bunch of halo :thumbup: Then right before starting to watch football noticed toilet was leaking. 2hours later and me rewriting the English language in swears, job complete. :thumbup:

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  5. #18205  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Lol, it's not the same... Nah, I'm cool. I'm going to watch Battlestar Galactica next. I needs me some space drama, it's been too long. And, I'm going to watch Reign to replace my anime fix, that's quick, only 12 eps, then time to get current on Naruto, and, stay that way this time. It'll just be easier. That should keep me busy, lol.

    And, Dishonored is keeping me busy too, so awesome, though I think I've almost beaten it. 80 hours so far.
    The reboot of BSG was mostly good. Worth watching. Liked the fact that Colonel Tigh is an alcoholic. Plus, hot Cylon chicks.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  6. #18206  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Evening all. Semi eventful day. Played a bunch of halo :thumbup: Then right before starting to watch football noticed toilet was leaking. 2hours later and me rewriting the English language in swears, job complete. :thumbup:

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.


    Sent from my SGSIII
  7. #18207  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Plus, hot Cylon chicks.
    Very this. Plus Olmos is the man.
  8. #18208  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Very this. Plus Olmos is the man.
    There is definitely plenty of boozing on the show.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  9. #18209  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Bud light, bacon cheeseburger and onion petals. Biggest meal I've had in ages. So pumped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352676588999.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352676611752.jpg  
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  10. #18210  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    The waiter is smokin' hot. Also, this burger has fried cheese on it. Nomnomnomnom
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  11. #18211  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,943 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,230 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post


    Sent from my SGSIII
    "He had yellow eyes. So help me god yellow eyes."
    Classic. Wouldn't be giftmas without it.
    Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D
  12. #18212  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Last one, lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352676825485.jpg  
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  13. #18213  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    At least we're starting to get some food pics. I didn't contribute to food pics today because I haven't eaten a damn thing.
  14. #18214  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Last one, lol
    Good choice.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and Devinator like this.
  15. #18215  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    At least we're starting to get some food pics. I didn't contribute to food pics today because I haven't eaten a damn thing.
    Thinking of heading to the German place.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  16. #18216  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Bud light, bacon cheeseburger and onion petals. Biggest meal I've had in ages. So pumped.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  17. #18217  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Thinking of heading to the German place.
    Pics of wenches please.
  18. #18218  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Pics of wenches please.
    Can do.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by 2:
  19. #18219  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Ezell's fried chicken. One pound spicy, honey mustard and ranch, and a red Faygo to drink.



  20. #18220  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,943 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,230 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    We have a pos cook here so nothing i eat here is worth a pic. Home tomorrow though. Yay!

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  21. #18221  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    We have a pos cook here so nothing i eat here is worth a pic. Home tomorrow though. Yay!

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Mystery meat with brown sauce?

    Sent from my SGSIII
  22. #18222  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,943 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,230 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Mystery meat with brown sauce?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    No mystery. Everything comes from the freezer. Lazy and doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself. Oh well. Gone soon enough.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  23. #18223  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Buddy and I cooked up some sweet & sour and spicy chicken for our ladies tonight. Also have gone through a few bottles of wine already.

    All means nil since I forgot to take pics for Chatter. Sorry all :/

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  24. #18224  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Just started raining here. Been waiting all week for some rain.
  25. #18225  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,762 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Buddy and I cooked up some sweet & sour and spicy chicken for our ladies tonight. Also have gone through a few bottles of wine already.

    All means nil since I forgot to take pics for Chatter. Sorry all :/

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Worlds are colliding!

    Sent from my SGSIII

Posting Permissions

B