[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
2 episodes in and this season is a dramatic improvement of the entire show. And Rick is a total badass. Love it.

Definitely much better. After last season I was close to giving up on the show, but like the new season so far. Really enjoying how they cut way back on the soap-opera crap that filled so many of the episodes last season.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
What is this nonsense, bedtime already? Chatter, I am disappoint.

That's my usual bed time, so, you can't be disappointed in me, lol. I mean, I read until 12:30 - 12:45, but, I usually don't chatter after 11:30.

Morning chatter!! Lets get the work week over with already, lol.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Get an Asus with a dock. I leave my Prime in the dock 95% of the time, and, it essentially is an Android laptop. When people see it at my desk they go, "oh, I didn't know you had a netbook." Then I undock it and hand it to them, and they go, "oh... that's awesome." Lol.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Katie informed me that the Edwin Jagger, cream, and brush have arrived at HQ. Well, Chatter, I'll either be as smooth as a baby's butt or dead come this time tomorrow. Mazel tov!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There really is an Swype Beta update today.Already updated it this time so no false alert version 1.3.1.9410.
I guess yesterday I was in some kinda time warp and my phone was looking into the furture.:p

Edit:
no 32gb version of the LG Nexus , hmmmm :eek:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks good to me ,going to download it and check it out .:) Swype's been in beta forever ,good to see other options showing up .

I probably tried about half a dozen keyboards before settling in with Thumb Keyboard. This really looks interesting so may give it a try.

Sent from my SGSIII

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Morning all...

Just got confirmation from the delivery services that my entertainment system will be delivered on Friday afternoon :)

On a side note are we really having a big time discussion on shaving techniques? Wow.... Man up and grab that old rusty blade and dry shave :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Another side note, Android related...

I went back to AOKP build 4. Not sure everyone's take on this but WIFI seemed to really take a hit with build 5.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Morning all...

Just got confirmation from the delivery services that my entertainment system will be delivered on Friday afternoon :)

On a side note are we really having a big time discussion on shaving techniques? Wow.... Man up and grab that old rusty blade and dry shave :p

Lawyering, Paul! Gotta shave this mug to get a job.

D one thing I forgot is post shave, I have an alum block and some shave balm. For any irritation etc.

Preshave just run real hot water on face.

Hardly nick myself after a week or so.

Dev: maybe I'll pick up the next transformer pad. Looks dope.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Lawyering, Paul! Gotta shave this mug to get a job.

D one thing I forgot is post shave, I have an alum block and some shave balm. For any irritation etc.

Preshave just run real hot water on face.

Hardly nick myself after a week or so.

Dev: maybe I'll pick up the next transformer pad. Looks dope.

An alum block would be key, I'll get something like that or a styptic pen after work. I have post shave lotion so I'll see how it helps and if it fails I'll upgrade.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Word styptic foe the cuts for sure, and I think you can use the styptic the same as you would regular alum block for Irritation as well.

The balm I have is some CVS got nivea I think. Works fine. I get irritation on the neck where the grain goes 90 different directions, but as you know I got the Jewish curly locks so.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Morning all...

That is seriously what I do. No cream / gel, just gets in the way. Take my tiny beard trimmer to cut it first if its thick and then a disposable razor dry shave for the rest

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2