Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 736 of 1877 FirstFirst ... 733734735736737738739 ... LastLast
Results 18,376 to 18,400 of 46912
Like Tree100723Likes
  1. #18376  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    +1 for WKRP.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati. WKRP.
    Memorable theme song. Before my day somewhat but I saw a few on Nick at Nite years ago.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  2. #18377  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati. WKRP.
    Memorable theme song. Before my day somewhat but I saw a few on Nick at Nite years ago.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    When I was living with my parents years ago, before my mother passed away, she usually had trouble sleeping and we would stay up and watch WKRP and Taxi on Nick at Night. Bittersweet memories for sure.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    mrro82 
  3. #18378  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Oxymoron is disgusted by the amount of drunk that he is at this juncture in the evening. Case and point, is third person speak.

    Also... listening to Fleetwood Mac - Rumors. It was on sale, on play. I thank my family for exposing me to this music when I was a wee lad. And Zeppelin, Sabbath, Cream, Hendrix, Beatles, Grand Funk, etc...

    May hit up some Kill 'Em All shortly... nephew was jamming it's entirety with his little band when I stopped over my brother's earlier...

    Seek And Destroy + Am I Evil FTW.
  4. #18379  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Barney Miller is another classic worth watching.



    Sent from my SGSIII
  5. #18380  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What about this?



    Sent from my SGSIII
  6. #18381  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,138 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Having trouble rooting/unlocking my iphone 5
    i told damion to post this thread..(wasn't serious lol) he did it anyway...
  7. #18382  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Having trouble rooting/unlocking my iphone 5
    i told damion to post this thread..(wasn't serious lol) he did it anyway...
    Troll.

    Don't get him banned. Lol.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by:
  8. #18383  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,138 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Troll.

    Don't get him banned. Lol.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    i won't lol.. figured it wasn't too bad also thought that the thread would simply die when he posted but it didn't so i figured i would let people now what the thread was intended as..
    davidnc and AppleBonker like this.
  9. #18384  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    i won't lol.. figured it wasn't too bad also thought that the thread would simply die when he posted but it didn't so i figured i would let people now what the thread was intended as..
    I predict the unleashing of the ban hammer.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by:
  10. #18385  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    EFF yeah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352767049964.jpg  
  11. #18386  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post

    Also... listening to Fleetwood Mac - Rumors. It was on sale, on play. I thank my family for exposing me to this music when I was a wee lad. And Zeppelin, Sabbath, Cream, Hendrix, Beatles, Grand Funk, etc.
    Ain't nuthin wrong with any of that music. I grew up listening to the same stuff thanks to my older bro. Throw in some Rush, Pink Floyd and Van Halen (with DLR of course) and that sums up my early musical education. I can smell the sweet leaf and denim from Levi jackets now...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  12. #18387  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Sent from my SGSIII
  13. #18388  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by lpt2569 View Post
    Ain't nuthin wrong with any of that music. I grew up listening to the same stuff thanks to my older bro. Throw in some Rush, Pink Floyd and Van Halen (with DLR of course) and that sums up my early musical education. I can smell the sweet leaf and denim from Levi jackets now...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Absolutely! I picked up Rush, Pink Floyd, and Halen on my own... and The Animals, Humble Pie, The Creation, Iggy Pop, MD5, etc.. FAM provided the basis for authentic music. I have embellished since.

    True love is punk... but too many wonderful bands to list.

    Keep on rockin' on my MD brother.

    Anywhoo... another EFF YES.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352767870839.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    davidnc, NotJustAPhone and lpt2569 like this.
  14. #18389  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Representing the great borough of Queens.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  15. #18390  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Why?

    I hate not having a screen protector. It helps me keep my phone in good shape which is important to me and helps keep the resale value up.
    Because a phone sock is much, much more baller .
  16. #18391  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Because a phone sock is much, much more baller .


    Sent from my SGSIII
  17. #18392  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Because a phone sock is much, much more baller .
    Or, for the phone that gets around:
  18. #18393  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post


    Sent from my SGSIII
    lol YouTube must be the only app on your phone
  19. #18394  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This is just cool.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  20. #18395  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This is just cool.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  21. #18396  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Damn you, Tapatalk!

    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc, mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  22. #18397  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post


    Representing the great borough of Queens.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Representing, in a very fine way. Ramones are tits.

    I like the more aggressive (original) stuff too...
    Like this... which we blasted at parties we were too young to be attending

    #eastcoastadolescence

    Honestly though, east coast hardcore created the "real" punk scene. Ian McKaye is my idol.

    #insanely #drunk


    Edit = lolz at drunk self
  23. #18398  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    Absolutely! I picked up Rush, Pink Floyd, and Halen on my own... and The Animals, Humble Pie, The Creation, Iggy Pop, MD5, etc.. FAM provided the basis for authentic music. I have embellished since.

    True love is punk... but too many wonderful bands to list.

    Keep on rockin' on my MD brother.

    Anywhoo... another EFF YES.
    My musical tastes run almost the entire spectrum...punk, jazz, reggae, hip hop, you name it. My daily listening is almost always modern alt rock, but that's why I love satellite radio. I simply love music and I can hear anything I'm in the mood for on satellite.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  24. #18399  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Beautiful widgets is 99 for anyone out there that cares

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
    Thanked by:
  25. #18400  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by lpt2569 View Post
    My musical tastes run almost the entire spectrum...punk, jazz, reggae, hip hop, you name it. My daily listening is almost always modern alt rock, but that's why I love satellite radio. I simply love music and I can hear anything I'm in the mood for on satellite.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Mine too. Live some old school hip hop. De LA, Tribe, Jurassic 5, KRS... good ish.

    If you had a jeep, you'd be my internet "man friend". <--- embarrassingly awkward winky

    Nevertheless...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352769857408.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions