[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Dude tell me about it.. an hour after that 5 hr energy I had last night I could barely keep my eyes open. Did someone suggest meth earlier because I'm running out of options here? :)

It was me. You got the money?

Make sure you have the number on speed dial.

Letters To Saul: Did I Murder an Old Man? - Better Call Saul Webisode - YouTube

Sent from my SGSIII

Lol, I love Bob Odenkirk. Oh Mr. Show, how I miss thee. What a friggin great show.

Yea, I am definitely getting it. I just need to get Revelations first and I'll be all caught up. Excellent franchise.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Heheh... another D'oh moment of how out of it I am these days.. that coffee I was drinking a little while ago was black, because I made and poured it assuming there is no milk in the house, even though I just now realized we do have milk because I specifically bought milk on the way home today, not 20 minutes before I made that coffee. Lolz at me :p

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Need some advice from my chatter people. Looking for a decent (free!) app that simply bumps my data down to 2G when the screen turns off, and reverts to HSPA/4G when I turn on the screen. Any ideas?

Sent from my rotary phone

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Did someone mention caffeine? Also it uploaded sideways again,looks the same thing that was happening with the S3 off to get after the tapatalk people
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351122984595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351122984595.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 26

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Heheh... another D'oh moment of how out of it I am these days.. that coffee I was drinking a little while ago was black, because I made and poured it assuming there is no milk in the house, even though I just now realized we do have milk because I specifically bought milk on the way home today, not 20 minutes before I made that coffee. Lolz at me :p

The lack of beer has thrown you off your rhythm.

Sent from my SGSIII