[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Crush your enemies!

Being that he's the only one that understands what's going on, I'll bet 2def has no enemies to crush right now. He could even use this advantageously. Perhaps some study groups are in order. Watch out ladies.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was thinking that too... Thankfully I'm far enough north that I have a better chance of being struck by lightning while winning the lottery then I do of ever seeing a hurricane

Sent from my rotary phone

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Being that he's the only one that understands what's going on, I'll bet 2def has no enemies to crush right now. He could even use this advantageously. Perhaps some study groups are in order. Watch out ladies.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Pshh c'mon give me some credit.. I started the study group last week with the 3 cute chicks in class :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Man I have been waiting all week for this.. Tastes so good when it hits your lips!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351288634480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351288634480.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 18

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Pshh c'mon give me some credit.. I started the study group last week with the 3 cute chicks in class :D

Ya you go ahead and study hard, and don't make a mistake while STUDYING because not studying properly or could cost you for years to come remember study hard study safe study often lol..:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Where is the booze hound?

Sent from my SGSIII
She's making friends / begging for food inside. Party for my neighbor's gf.

Ya you go ahead and study hard, and don't make a mistake while STUDYING because not studying properly or could cost you for years to come remember study hard study safe study often lol..:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Haha great advice.. Well played, sir ;)