[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, captured it myself, I usually do. Thought it was a pretty badass shot. Sick, that's a sweet shot of him using Genki Dama. I usually have anime backgrounds as well, lol.

It's good, not quite as good as Z was, but, it's worth watching. And, it's only 64 episodes. I have 7 episodes left. Hoping I can bang them out this weekend. I want to watch a couple of other short anime series so I can get back to catching up to Naruto. I'd like to be current on it so I can just watch the one episode a week that comes out.

You must watch Detroit Metal City. So good and very short. Each ep is only about 12 minutes long or so, and there isn't that many.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Test s3 unmodified pic
jaqe6e4e.jpg

Edit: what was your pic size NJAP ? This is an HDR 3264 x 2448
Sent from my SIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Well it looks like I have a date later...... what the hell do people do on dates? Is it still cool to give her my senior ring on a necklace? I should where a tuxedo, no?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well it looks like I have a date later...... what the hell do people do on dates? Is it still cool to give her my senior ring on a necklace? I should where a tuxedo, no?
Dates? Ya ummm I dunno what you even do there anymore.. Wife and I actually had one "official" date our first time out and from there well... 5 kids later :p