[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
so here's my question how long do we wait if were going to move the thread location reads this "LG Android Phones>LG Nexus 4>", not saying that i want too just considering the fact that this may be the next logical step..we don't have too but we could... obviously it's up to zero.. i know he talked about doing it before...

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something here...?

kVcLF.png

Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT i9250 Unbranded Unlocked Black I 9250 New Box | eBay

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Winds are picking up here in E. Michigan. If what they forecast rings true, it'll be nothing out of the ordinary storm wise here except for the lakeshore flooding which is supposed to be 2 feet above normal. Think storm surge. And that's due to the constant north gales. Lake Huron is getting nasty though. Forecasted 13-18 footers before I left.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Now that Google is starting to push 'Nexus' as a brand rather than just the name of a couple phones, the thought of any more devices missing out on LTE capability saddens me. Even if I pick up a Nexus 4, I'll feel like there's something missing.

Edit: from Twitter:

Mobile Panda ‏@black_man_x
So... Is Verizon really ready to give the nexus another chance? Hmm January may bring a happy new year for team big red..

Second edit: These two pieces are really worth a read guys -- take the time.

Last edited: