[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I remember that you mentioned 101shaving. What were the other sites I should check out.

Sent from my SGSIII

Go to forums are Badger and Blade.

For actual purchasing, West Coast Shaving. Go there and then price check on Amazon, that's what I did.

Looking into Castle Forbes Lime cream + feather blades.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Dylan and zero have probably guessed by now. I'm a fellow shyster. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

I knew I should've taken my engineering degree and gone into patent law...

And does this mean that if I get into some sort of legal trouble a defense team is just a chatter away?

Though I'm probably too late, another vote for prime rib.

Finally, a new idea for the title of a coffee table book filled with food pictures posted by a certain someone in this thread:
NJAP: Cuisine of the 1%

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

And does this mean that if I get into some sort of legal trouble a defense team is just a chatter away?

Finally, a new idea for the title of a coffee table book filled with food pictures posted by a certain someone in this thread:

You still can. IIRC, you don't even need a JD to sit for the patent bar. They also make BANK.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Haven't ordered yet but it shall be prime rib. By the way, have you forgotten that my lunch pic was a microwaved potato? Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of legal defense i have been meaning to tell you about something that happened with this state Representative a week ago...;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2