[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Why did no one tell me Chips Ahoy makes chewy chocolate chip peanut butter cup cookies?!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lolol. They're insane, highly recommended if you've never had them.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
All right chatter it looks like I should be calling it quits for the night this Android 4.2 keyboard is sweet i can't stress this enough... good night...:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
After your first mention I had already made a mental note to find them.

Lol!! You'll have to report back what you think. When I saw them, I could scarcely believe my eyes. I think some people in the isle heard my exclamation of joy and thought I was nuts, but, I have no shame, lol.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Blech, they just don't know how to live. When I'm with my niece, she's seven, all bets are off for how I'll behave in public. I just don't care, and, we always have a great time.

This is awesome. I can't wait until my nephew is older...he's only at 7 months right now and adorable as hell but it's going to be so much fun when he's walking and talking.

edit -- Hey, 2000 posts, I guess that happened.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome. I can't wait until my nephew is older...he's only at 7 months right now and adorable as hell but it's going to be so much fun when he's walking and talking.

edit -- Hey, 2000 posts, I guess that happened.

Grats Chris!!

I'm not really into kids that are younger than like, four or five, but, once they are older, they can be a lot of fun. You are in for a real treat. Now that my niece is seven, I started taking her rock climbing with me at the rock gym I go to. It's really neat to share a passion of mine with her. And, she is really getting into it. I really wanted to introduce her to it, and, was hoping she'd dig it, but, I would never push if she didn't. Thankfully she picked it up naturally and now she wants me to take her all the time, it's great. If she keeps at it, she will have a huge advantage. I wish I started when I was seven, lol.

Also, I can't believe I'm going to get to triple snip snap, but, my work is closed again. This is just crazy!! I gotta get out of the house tomorrow and actually do some stuff, go run some errands anything, lol.

Anyway, I'm out for the night chatter, peace!!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Grats Chris!!

I'm not really into kids that are younger than like, four or five, but, once they are older, they can be a lot of fun. You are in for a real treat.

I never thought I was either, but I love the kid like he is my own, so I'm excited to be a part of his life at every age.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Greetings chatter. Just wanted to 'stop by' quickly tonight and check in. On that note... if I disappear for more than a couple of days, shoot me a PM. Or raise hell. Something like that. I refuse to slip away from AC again.. but when things like what I've dealt with so far this week come up, I tend to get a bit quiet and reserved.

Don't let me. Letting all hell loose should be no problem for this crowd. :D

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Why did no one tell me Chips Ahoy makes chewy chocolate chip peanut butter cup cookies?!

It was a secret :p
----------------------------------------
Also
It kinda cold this morning here, still haven't used the gas heat,just using those portable space heater that have oil in them. But the time has almost come that they are not enough.

sent from my Nexus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10