[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Today started crappy within an hour of being at work. Didn't get better. Long day. Wish I could drink. FML

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
home, dinner (more left over chili), then it is time to go out and paint this town red.....again.

Last Night For Halloween Fun...Don't let it go to waste!!!!

crazy bar pics to be added tomorrow or later tonight if i can function.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm still entertained by the fact that the bars in 2def's neighborhood have emergency generators. Priorities. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

You and me both.. but my neighborhood is basically Little Ireland, I shouldn't have been surprised lol.

Also just caught up on the last 2 week's Homeland eps.. some crazy ish! Have 2 eps of Dexter to go through too probably before I leave mom's and head back to the darkness haha.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
You and me both.. but my neighborhood is basically Little Ireland, I shouldn't have been surprised lol.

Also just caught up on the last 2 week's Homeland eps.. some crazy ish! Have 2 eps of Dexter to go through too probably before I leave mom's and head back to the darkness haha.

I love homeland. Written very well.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I remember going thru the hurricane down here ,the next day I walked around the neighborhood checking out the damage. .Anyhoo I walked down to the grocery store that had a generator,I bought a few things and they gave me the last 2 bags of dry ice they had.The people who didnt have any dry ice yet watched me walk away. I called mom to come pick me up. I thought I would get mugged before she got there.lol