[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
im on a family plan with my mom since like ... 2002. she's going to upgrade to iphone5 in a few weeks. i'm not 100 percent sure, but i ahve a feeling this will force my secondary line into the new terms of the shared data plan.

if it didnt, i would suck it up for another contract cycle and wait till there is a phone worth buying on vzw and get it off contract.

Your mom would loose her unlimited plan when she upgraded to the iphone 5. But I dont think you would loose you unlimited data even with being on the family plan,unless you upgraded with a contract.Thats the way it was explained to me

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
im on a family plan with my mom since like ... 2002. she's going to upgrade to iphone5 in a few weeks. i'm not 100 percent sure, but i ahve a feeling this will force my secondary line into the new terms of the shared data plan.

if it didnt, i would suck it up for another contract cycle and wait till there is a phone worth buying on vzw and get it off contract.

I've seen this discussed in the Verizon subforum. Reports are that only the line using the upgrade gets moved to tiered data so sounds like you'll be okay.

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
i bbq'd some burgers and chicken last night in the dark ... that was pretty dope. might have to go out and just start a fire in the back yard tho. also lost about half a fence ...

time to burn that ish

Looks like I'll be meeting some folks at a cigar bar in about an hour. Whisky and a smoke will be nice. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Entering night three no heat or power.. Nothing else to do but drink 40s and build a fire near our destroyed backyard fence. Right?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Plus you could use the fence as fire wood:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well of course lol

Some music to go with the burning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8D4AsLzlM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Would like to change this name, actually. This is a very old username of mine. Don't worry too much about it, I'll be sure to post about it later on. ;)

just throwing something completely random out there it has something to do with atari..?.(lol almost certain i am not right) if i am do i still get the prize?:lol:)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Nooooo, power back out and the estimate is for 4:00 PM on Saturday. :banghead:

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Can we get a hint maybe?

Also, power just came on!! Ima play so much Dishonored tonight. :D

I don't want to say too much... hmm.

I've been working on a lot of interesting projects lately. Everything from Google Play apps and NFC solutions to Android community-focused projects. Let's just say that when things start launching, the enthusiast community will have some unique opportunities.

;)

Also: Halo 4? Anyone?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nooooo, power back out and the estimate is for 4:00 PM on Saturday. :banghead:

Maybe they just temporary killed your power while making some other hook ups?

sent from my Nexus

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they just temporary killed your power while making some other hook ups?

sent from my Nexus

I'm hoping so. I keep calling to see if there is an estimate, but, nothing so far. Maybe that means they are working on it now. I was really hoping to get to play some Dishonored tonight. It's been days since I've played a real game, and, I'm going through withdrawal here, lol. Fingers crossed!!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Still chilling by the fire. Prob will just stay out here til I'm drunk enough to sleep. Took another beer run and recruited some more neighbors lol. It's like an old school kegger minus the keg. God I miss power. :/

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Messing with the new camera, everything works. It takes getting use to that 360 camera lol.Especially when buzzed, some of those pics in the galley look like sh1t when my line up is off while viewing in the galley lol.Oh well more practise on lining up that blue dot.

sent from my Nexus