These look better than I expected
yjyzy2uv.jpg

Sorry about the picture quailty
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i had a pretzel bread hot pocket the other day. yeah it was sick.

just got a coffee, time to work for real now.

peace chatter. see ya when i stop working and f off again.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
just got to play with a note 2....wow that phone is an impressive device, It is gonna be very hard to say no to that device when it hits big red.
and I Just helped my girl friend pick out a new phone, she went with a Droid Razr Maxx HD, that is also an impressive device, that thing feels like i could use it as a weapon in a bar fight while using speaker phone and not have to worry about a thing. Great screen, soft keys and Blur keeps getting smaller and smaller, it really was not that bad.

I WANT A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
just got to play with a note 2....wow that phone is an impressive device, It is gonna be very hard to say no to that device when it hits big red.
and I Just helped my girl friend pick out a new phone, she went with a Droid Razr Maxx HD, that is also an impressive device, that thing feels like i could use it as a weapon in a bar fight while using speaker phone and not have to worry about a thing. Great screen, soft keys and Blur keeps getting smaller and smaller, it really was not that bad.

I WANT A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!

i actually really like the look of both the new moto hd devices ...

wait EVERYONE STOP POSTING SO I CAN DO MY HOMEWORK!!!!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
False. Boozing is a constant. It remains, as always, unaffected by external forces. We just get more sleep time to recover from said boozing.

Wrong. Sleep should be the constant. When there's a 25-hour day, the extra hour should be devoted to booze.

Sent from my SGSIII

Both are correct.
Holy piss. In about to pee mah pants. Double overtime pacer game. Don't wanna miss the end. Ahhhhhhh!

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463