Page 856 of 1773 FirstFirst ... 853854855856857858859 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 44311
Like Tree94187Likes
  1. #21376  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    French toast is completed.
    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353979881771.jpg

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  2. #21377  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Going to the 10:30 show, so it'll be a late dinner I'm thinking 9ish, lol. That place will def get bookmarked for later...
    If you don't mind a room with a "buzz," chicks dig Maya.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  3. #21378  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    That's great to hear and what I was expecting, where's that review lol jk

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Short version review: Just do it.

    Njap, saw that sushi seki place earlier when I was googling, considering it too... but if you say pricey I have to double-think haha..
  4. #21379  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Short version review: Just do it.

    Njap, saw that sushi seki place earlier when I was googling, considering it too... but if you say pricey I have to double-think haha..
    I'm just mindful of a student's budget. You can do dinner for two for 200 bucks.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  5. #21380  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,937 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,224 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    If you don't mind a room with a "buzz," chicks dig Maya.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    A"Buzz"?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  6. #21381  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I'm just mindful of a student's budget. You can do dinner for two for 200 bucks.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    I must be the wrong kind of student if $200 is being mindful lol.

    Then again, I'll be the one making such pricey food soon, if I keep on track.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  7. #21382  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Not for a special occasion, but you mentioned that she's a lapsed vegetarian. Very cozy and vegetarian. She would probably love this place.

    Vatan
    1 (212) 689-5666
    409 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10016


    Sent from my SGSIII
    Thanked by:
  8. #21383  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,937 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,224 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Anyone else read cyanide and happiness?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Thanked by:
  9. #21384  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I'm just mindful of a student's budget. You can do dinner for two for 200 bucks.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Lol yeah I don't see a meal like that anywhere in my near future
  10. #21385  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Anyone else read cyanide and happiness?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    That and xkcd are my favorite web comics.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  11. #21386  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    A"Buzz"?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    It's one of those places where the tables are close and the room is pretty noisy,

    Sent from my SGSIII
  12. #21387  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Not for a special occasion, but you mentioned that she's a lapsed vegetarian. Very cozy and vegetarian. She would probably love this place.

    Vatan
    1 (212) 689-5666
    409 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10016


    Sent from my SGSIII
    Very thoughtful of you and good memory. Might need you to help me figure out a bday gift next
    I love that the first review that popped up under that link just reads: "Never try this Place. Food was very sucks..." LMAO
  13. #21388  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Anyone else who makes french toast: what do you guys put in your batter? Not to toot my own horn at all, but I've never had anyone else, private or restaurant make me French toast that tastes anything besides, well, plain.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  14. #21389  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Very thoughtful of you and good memory. Might need you to help me figure out a bday gift next
    I love that the first review that popped up under that link just reads: "Never try this Place. Food was very sucks..." LMAO
    Haters gotta hate.

    Plus, lots of good bars in the neighborhood.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  15. #21390  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    Anyone else who makes french toast: what do you guys put in your batter? Not to toot my own horn at all, but I've never had anyone else, private or restaurant make me French toast that tastes anything besides, well, plain.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    Curious to what you put in it. Haven't made french toast in years (except for a mostly failed batch recently, lol).. I think I need tips
  16. #21391  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,044 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Listen to this special edition of the podcast on the n4 and whether lte will last now shhh I'm trying to hear this:thumbup:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  17. #21392  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Listen to this special edition of the podcast on the n4 and whether lte will last now shhh I'm trying to hear this:thumbup:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm glad that you keep us updated with Android stuff here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  18. #21393  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Curious to what you put in it. Haven't made french toast in years (except for a mostly failed batch recently, lol).. I think I need tips
    I usually throw 4 eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, two splashes of vanilla extract, a Paula Deen pinch of cinnamon and honey/syrup in a blender, pulse it a few times and then very very heavy handedly coat both sides of bread in the batter, throw those bad boys down on a griddle and Cook away. Top with some butter pads, powdered sugar and some syrup and your golden.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  19. #21394  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,044 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I'm glad that you keep us updated with Android stuff here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Hey I know you guys would find it on your own but I figure chatter should be both a hangout and a source for your android news,:thumbup:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  20. #21395  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    I usually throw 4 eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, two splashes of vanilla extract, a Paula Deen pinch of cinnamon and honey/syrup in a blender, pulse it a few times and then very very heavy handedly coat both sides of bread in the batter, throw those bad boys down on a griddle and Cook away. Top with some butter pads, powdered sugar and some syrup and your golden.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    Mmm.. saving that for later
  21. #21396  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    I must be the wrong kind of student if $200 is being mindful lol.

    Then again, I'll be the one making such pricey food soon, if I keep on track.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    We shall have to arrange a Chatter expedition to your future restaurant. :thumbup:

    Sent from my SGSIII
  22. #21397  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Mmm.. saving that for later
    I'm sure you're familiar with this place, but when you want to take wifey out for a steak, take her here. And they have over 200 whiskeys at the bar. It is hands down my favorite steakhouse.

    Keens Steakhouse
    1 (212) 947-3636
    72 West 36th Street, New York, NY 10018


    Sent from my SGSIII
  23. #21398  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I'm thinking a food truck is more my style, but that just means I'll be mobile, hide yo kids, hide yo wife...

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  24. #21399  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,453 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    I'm thinking a food truck is more my style, but that just means I'll be mobile, hide yo kids, hide yo wife...

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    I often patronize food trucks and carts,

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353981367076.jpg



    Sent from my SGSIII
  25. #21400  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I often patronize food trucks and carts,

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353981367076.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	48412



    Sent from my SGSIII
    Halal street meat kicks ***
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions

B