Page 867 of 1780 FirstFirst ... 864865866867868869870 ... LastLast
Results 21,651 to 21,675 of 44489
Like Tree94690Likes
  1. #21651  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,232 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    The zombie BBM group was a fun bunch. Reminds me of Chatter.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Indeed it does. Good thing about this though it's my phone didn't slow to a crawl when someone joins the chat. Effffff me I hated that crap.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  2. #21652  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    No where near as baller as cole2kb's battery, but not bad for an old workhorse of a phone.
    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1354067397024.jpg

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21653  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    I am the worst at gifts. Racking my brain for days and I have no idea whatsoever on what to get this girl for her birthday.. just wanna come up with something small but thoughtful. Ugh being single was so much easier lol.

    Maybe I'll try barnes and noble for a book of some sort...?
    Wind up bird chronicle by Haruki Murakami

    kills ladies so hard.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  4. #21654  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,772 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Hey now. There should not be poo anywhere near your taint. Wipe that ish nao. Lol

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2



    Sent from my SGSIII
  5. #21655  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Time to start on my culinary math extra credit, hoping I can pass this class finally. Its excruciatingly boring/tedious.

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  6. #21656  
    bigdaddytee's Avatar

    Posts
    704 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Hey, those of you not sleeping/in an alcohol induced stupor. I just broke down and ordered a Seideo 3800 battery, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me a heads up on what to expect. Keeping my phone plugged in to the truck is getting tiresome. Will it be possible to get more than 2 hours screen on time?

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
  7. #21657  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    No. Tell us about her. We'll set you right.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

    Chatter rescue me lol.
  8. #21658  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,232 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

    Chatter rescue me lol.
    Cooking for dummies book. Win!
    Not saying she's dumb. You said she wants to learn. First book that popped into my head. Maybe betty Crocker instead.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  9. #21659  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Cooking for dummies book. Win!

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Alright now what about for her?


    lol yeah if I went with a book I was thinking a cooking / spanish / teaching type book...
  10. #21660  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Don't even have the phone but just ordered for $5.33 offa ebay. I have one of these on me gnex and its not fancy but offers good protection. The nubs on the side give some good grip. (TWSS)

    Thanked by:
  11. #21661  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    Don't even have the phone but just ordered for $5.33 offa ebay. I have one of these on me gnex and its not fancy but offers good protection. The nubs on the side give some good grip. (TWSS)
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
  12. #21662  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,772 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
    Have you made your reservation yet?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  13. #21663  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

    Chatter rescue me lol.
    Pics might help.
  14. #21664  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Have you made your reservation yet?
    Did indeed

    Still might change my mind and go sushi at the last minute.. mostly because I'm fiending for saki haha

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    Pics might help.
    Try reddit, perv. lolll


    EDIT: Ah crap I zero'd
    Thanked by:
    davey11, zero neck, mrro82 and 3 others like this.
  15. #21665  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,058 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Try reddit, perv. lolll


    EDIT: Ah crap I zero'd
    No pics is a sad thing....lol

    Hey at least it wasn't me this time

    Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  16. #21666  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
    Yes, grippage is very important.

    /me waits for the flood of twss
    Thanked by:
  17. #21667  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    No pics is a sad thing....lol

    Hey at least it wasn't me this time

    Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    Oh fine..i owe chatter for all the help and for hijacking the thread so much lol.... wifey on the right, with her little sis on the left. No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    Last edited by 2defmouze; 11-28-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Thanked by:
    davey11, zero neck, mrro82 and 4 others like this.
  18. #21668  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
    Sign both of you up for some sort of Latin cooking class.

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  19. #21669  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,232 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Oh fine..i owe chatter for all the help and for hijacking the thread so much lol.... wifey on the right, with her little sis on the left. No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    Woah

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  20. #21670  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,945 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,232 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Hoosier game. Gonna stomp some Tar Heels. Go IU!

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Thanked by:
    NotJustAPhone and AppleBonker like this.
  21. #21671  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Pizza inbound
  22. #21672  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,058 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    But...but..okay lol lol it's okay but even if you said I could have the number she is out of my state but also my league:what: lol...hahaha

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  23. #21673  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddytee View Post
    Hey, those of you not sleeping/in an alcohol induced stupor. I just broke down and ordered a Seideo 3800 battery, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me a heads up on what to expect. Keeping my phone plugged in to the truck is getting tiresome. Will it be possible to get more than 2 hours screen on time?

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    Hell yeah you should get at least 4-5 hrs screen and lots and lots of time away from the charger. Should be comparable to cole's maxx. It'll get super fat though.
    Thanked by:
  24. #21674  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    But...but..okay lol lol it's okay but even if you said I could have the number she is out of my state but also my league:what: lol...hahaha

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Out of your league? Nahh.. probably a little old for you though
  25. #21675  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,772 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    Yes, grippage is very important.

    /me waits for the flood of twss
    TWSS.

    Cannot pass up the assist.

Posting Permissions

B