[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely. Except I wasn't at work, which I prefer because it feels like you're getting paid for said growler.

My GF doesn't much care to converse about BMs, unfortunately. She wasn't down with my desire for a log log.

Cat beat me to the punch. At least I won't get blamed for the air pollution.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352853924574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352853924574.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 13

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
With a picture welcome like that, I'm not sure I want to hang around!

Just kidding, this seems like a more chill hangout of AC advanced members.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Been perusing that CB thread and meh they talkin gibberish. Here we have some meaningful convos! Turds, food, beer, sex and whatnot. Besides BBs are pieces of shiat anyway.
They will never catch chatter.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD.......I'm here!
Alright, dramatic intros aside, I'm Va1ha11a (Val or Va1 works too), I'm the guy Devin invited from the prime forums, and so far this seems like (A). A massive thread, and (B). a cool place to hang out. I'll be definitely bookmarking this one and hanging out around here.

Woot!! Welcome to the rest of your life Val.

Cat beat me to the punch. At least I won't get blamed for the air pollution.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Are those skidmarks I see?

Is there a way to set this page to auto-refresh? I keep having to refresh the page.

If you are on laptop, and, using FF, you can get Tab Mix Plus, it has an auto refresh option. I think it's just using Reload Every, which is another plug in. I use Tab Mix Plus myself, has some great options if you are a heavy tab user like myself. I prefer to manually reload Chatter though, then just peruse what's new.

Phew, almost Zeroed there, lol, caught before I posted. Damn multi-qoute.

Also, now we are rollin chatter. It's like we didn't even talk about all that boring stuff this afternoon. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze