Page 995 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 992993994995996997998 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,875 of 44361
Like Tree94341Likes
  1. #24851  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Dmmarcks TARDIS has brought me toAttachment 51232
    Here is something interesting going on today
    Lol three in a row?
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Don't worry. We'll be at 25k soon enough.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  2. #24852  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Don't worry. We'll be at 25k soon enough.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Yes we will..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  3. #24853  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Flashed the latest CleanROM on the SGSIII. I am now attempting to restore apps using a zip file that I created in Titanium Backup. The zip-file feature was added a while ago, but this is the first time that I am using it.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  4. #24854  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Lol...?I just refunded my purchase from Gameloft after five hours lol wait what?email received also it's still
    Downloading.. I refunded the purchase from my xperia play..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by nexusisneecesary; 12-15-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    davidnc and mrro82 like this.
  5. #24855  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,082 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    A gift for the 2500 poster lol

    sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p
    Privacy is overrated :P
  6. #24856  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Well bought GTA vice city

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  7. #24857  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Well bought GTA vice city

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    That game is great. I may buy it tonight.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  8. #24858  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    That game is great. I may buy it tonight.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    The reviews look like it is working well on the n7 I will probably have to download over night and hope it downloads or go somewhere to download it

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    davidnc and NotJustAPhone like this.
  9. #24859  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    The reviews look like it is working well on the n7 I will probably have to download over night and hope it downloads or go somewhere to download it

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hughesnet that bad?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    davidnc and NotJustAPhone like this.
  10. #24860  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Hughesnet that bad?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Yup today was a rare day and I got 530mb downloaded..but I tried to download the transformers dark of the moon overnight and when i woke up and 9:20 it was at 32% just for an example..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    davidnc and NotJustAPhone like this.
  11. #24861  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Yup today was a rare day and I got 530mb downloaded..but I tried to download the transformers dark of the moon overnight and when i woke up it was at 32% just for an example..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Wow I knew it was bad but not that bad

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  12. #24862  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Yup today was a rare day and I got 530mb downloaded..but I tried to download the transformers dark of the moon overnight and when i woke up and 9:20 it was at 32% just for an example..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    That's beyond terrible.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Thanked by:
    davidnc and NotJustAPhone like this.
  13. #24863  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Wow I knew it was bad but not that bad

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    That's beyond terrible.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    The worst part is its 80 bucks a month but we really have no choice for internet..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
    davidnc, mrro82 and NotJustAPhone like this.
  14. #24864  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    The worst part is its 80 bucks a month but we really have no choice for internet..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    You tried to get charter right? Can't remember if that was you or someone wider.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  15. #24865  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So have any of you looked into getting an invite for ingress?

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  16. #24866  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,048 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    You tried to get charter right? Can't remember if that was you or someone wider.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Ya I did, what do you mean wider or did you mean to type weirder

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  17. #24867  
    bigdaddytee's Avatar

    Posts
    696 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    No, I'm finally getting good battery/screen time with my "Hunchback of Notre Dame" Seidio...don't want to watch it drain away for a game.

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  18. #24868  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    So have any of you looked into getting an invite for ingress?

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    It seems near impossible to get into it because so many ppl are trying so i never tried and I really don't know anything about except what the guys have said on the podcast

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  19. #24869  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    It seems near impossible to get into it because so many ppl are trying so i never tried and I really don't know anything about except what the guys have said on the podcast

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Im wondering when it might be out of beta.... I really want to play haha

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  20. #24870  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Ya I did, what do you mean wider or did you mean to type weirder

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Effing auto correct. I meant else. No clue why it changed it to that.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  21. #24871  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    So have any of you looked into getting an invite for ingress?

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    Yea I did. I gave up mainly because they were choosing others artwork over mine when imho they were sub par in comparison. Pissed me off so I stopped wasting my time.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    NotJustAPhone and Ryuk6666 like this.
  22. #24872  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Couldn't help myself flashed Romans 14 AOKP build on mako lol

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  23. #24873  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Couldn't help myself flashed Romans 14 AOKP build on mako lol

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Atta boy.
    Is guud yah?
    Better than stock.

    Sent from my mako ()
  24. #24874  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    CleanROM is running well on my SGSIII. Restoring apps using the TiBu update zip file didn't work for most apps. After flashing the zip, I had all my apps back, but a lot of them would force close when I tried using them. Restoring the apps and data the usual way in TiBu worked fine though.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    davidnc likes this.
  25. #24875  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    CleanROM is running well on my SGSIII. Restoring apps using the TiBu update zip file didn't work for most apps. After flashing the zip, I had all my apps back, but a lot of them would force close when I tried using them. Restoring the apps and data the usual way in TiBu worked fine though.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Rom toolbox works great for me. It's it compatible for you?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.

Posting Permissions

B