[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Today's plan: Perhaps try a new ROM (love AOKP, just feel like a change. Maybe CM?), drink coffee, eat some pancakes, and keep the walkway to our door clear of snow. Oh yeah, and waste hours of my weekend doing as little as possible :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hmm.. Opinions wanted. (For my GSM Gnex). Feel like trying a new ROM, not sure what to try. What do you guys think? Currently running AOKP JB Milestone 1. I like it, just kinda want something different.

XenonHD? ([ROM][JB 4.1.2] XenonHD vXVIII (03.11.12) - xda-developers
CM?
Something else?

I am not the serial ROM flasher I used to be. Lol.

Haven't had the urge to flash anything after loading AOKP m1 on my various devices. I did flash a new radio leak on my SGSIII yesterday. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Okay, so the notification appears to work. The question is whether that will drive you guys nuts or not? If anyone can answer that, I would think it would be all of you since you're actively quoting each other throughout the day.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I am not the serial ROM flasher I used to be. Lol.

Haven't had the urge to flash anything after loading AOKP m1 on my various devices. I did flash a new radio leak on my SGSIII yesterday. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

M1 is pretty awesome, I'll admit. I've pretty much exclusively run AOKP since I learned how to flash this spring. I just feel like going with something different. I wouldn't mind even trying a Sense ROM if there is such a thing (I haven't really looked). All I know is pure Android (and ROMs of course)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so the notification appears to work. The question is whether that will drive you guys nuts or not? If anyone can answer that, I would think it would be you since you're actively quoting each other throughout the day.

Nah, it wont bother me. The more information the better.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so the notification appears to work. The question is whether that will drive you guys nuts or not? If anyone can answer that, I would think it would be all of you since you're actively quoting each other throughout the day.

It won't be a big deal for me. I usually just clear all my notifications every couple of days. Adding another 50-100 a day to that won't make a difference to me. Lol. Plus, I have my account set up to email me notices for the occasional PM.

Sent from my SGSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

happy saturday just woke up 30 minutes ago busy night,the ladies kept knocking at my door ,I guess Im popular ;)

- - - Updated - - -

happy saturday just woke up 30 minutes ago busy night,the ladies kept knocking at my door ,I guess Im popular ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77