[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
She's aware... I don't think we're quite at "understands" yet, but we'll get there lol :)
on a similar but not completely unrelated note, no one around me understands,so they give me crap and the looks I would get wearing a chatter shirt would be while judgemental but trust me their opinions won't stop me from being an active resident in chatter:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Read a little. Drank a lot. Wasn't lurking for 18k though. Spending some time with the family.

I was trying to spend some time on yard work today, but the brand new effin mower crapped the bed after 5 minutes of work. Had to turn it off to empty the leaves from the bagger and it wouldn't turn over after that. Spent some time troubleshooting that. At first thought the solenoid was shot since the starter wasn't getting juice and the battery was reading full voltage on my multimeter. Started working on getting the shop to pick it up and start the warranty repair/replace process but then tried to check the voltage on the battery when trying to fire the starter. The voltage dropped to about 4 (when it should be 12), so I went out and bought a trickle charger (I know, I should've had one) and set the battery up on that for a few hours. Fires up fine now, but it's too dark to work. Leaving the battery on the charger overnight and it looks like tomorrow will be full of yard work. At least the battery, and not the mower, is the lemon.

Kind of bummed I couldn't play with my new toy today, but such is life. Consuming instead.

Also, that thing barely fits in the garage with two vehicles lol.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

And make sure you don't let Relationship Ian kill Chatter Ian.

Sent from my SGSIII
Not a chance... Of course balancing my already ridiculous workload from school, time for Android Central, and now being wifed up won't be a picnic, I'll make it work :)

iPhone user?
Good call actually haha..

Sent from my SGSIII

on a similar but not completely unrelated note, no one around me understands,so they give me crap and the looks I would get wearing a chatter shirt would be while judgemental but trust me their opinions won't stop me from being an active resident in chatter:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I wear my AC/Chatter status with pride at all times, in all circles :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh I Zero'd!!!!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Read a little. Drank a lot. Wasn't lurking for 18k though. Spending some time with the family.

I was trying to spend some time on yard work today, but the brand new effin mower crapped the bed after 5 minutes of work. Had to turn it off to empty the leaves from the bagger and it wouldn't turn over after that. Spent some time troubleshooting that. At first thought the solenoid was shot since the starter wasn't getting juice and the battery was reading full voltage on my multimeter. Started working on getting the shop to pick it up and start the warranty repair/replace process but then tried to check the voltage on the battery when trying to fire the starter. The voltage dropped to about 4 (when it should be 12), so I went out and bought a trickle charger (I know, I should've had one) and set the battery up on that for a few hours. Fires up fine now, but it's too dark to work. Leaving the battery on the charger overnight and it looks like tomorrow will be full of yard work. At least the battery, and not the mower, is the lemon.

Kind of bummed I couldn't play with my new toy today, but such is life. Consuming instead.

Also, that thing barely fits in the garage with two vehicles lol.
I hate yardwork. Only because I quit my last client. She paid 30 an hour. After some days it was less than minimum wage after gas and drive time. She was married to a top 500. Rich. She proceeded to get nasty with me. I let my 12 year old kid mow for her and collect her wage. I hate yard work. If it isn't my own, never again. Looks like a nice tracter Bonk. I know exactly where I would drive that! Rifgh up h.r ..s.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084