Maybe this will help right the chatter ship
tugyjydu.jpg
wow that's a new one it posted upside down:confused:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I hate to say this but we're off our Chatter game. No lunch pics. No booze talk (even though happy hour has started).

For God's sake, we're talking about screen protectors! What has happened to us?

Sent from my SGSIII
I am a lil drunk right now from these delicious brews I picked up on the way home :D
IMG_20121112_175521.jpg

But but but I'm drinking! 7 deep in harvest ales.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D
Approved! I'm six deep in assorted beverages... two of the four varieties having a high ABV :thumbup:
I'm cooking for wifey tonight.. Dont know how it's possible but she claims she has never had steak :what:

Soon...

Get out of this relationship.

Meow.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is into sitcoms... Arrested Development is one of my all time favorites. Watch it from the pilot on though, there are soo many inside, layered jokes throughout.

Also, Flight Of The Conchords.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'll look into the old twilight zones, but I've pretty much taken care of the rest. :)

Same deal here. All of NCIS and Bones, most of Doctor Who.

The old Twilight Zones are worth watching. Some of the ones from the 1980s revival are really good too. Avoid the more recent incarnation.

How about King of the Hill? That boy ain't right.

Sent from my SGSIII

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is into sitcoms... Arrested Development is one of my all time favorites. Watch it from the pilot on though, there are soo many inside, layered jokes throughout.

Also, Flight Of The Conchords.

+1 for Arrested Development.

Northern Exposure was always one of my favorite dramedies. How about some classic sitcoms like Taxi or WKRP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati. Cincinnati. WKRP.
Memorable theme song. Before my day somewhat but I saw a few on Nick at Nite years ago.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

When I was living with my parents years ago, before my mother passed away, she usually had trouble sleeping and we would stay up and watch WKRP and Taxi on Nick at Night. Bittersweet memories for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Oxymoron is disgusted by the amount of drunk that he is at this juncture in the evening. Case and point, is third person speak.

Also... listening to Fleetwood Mac - Rumors. It was on sale, on play. I thank my family for exposing me to this music when I was a wee lad. And Zeppelin, Sabbath, Cream, Hendrix, Beatles, Grand Funk, etc...

May hit up some Kill 'Em All shortly... nephew was jamming it's entirety with his little band when I stopped over my brother's earlier...

Seek And Destroy + Am I Evil FTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy