[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I may or may not have taken a small sip its something off brand it may.or may not have been decent...
zy4utemu.jpg

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! You be blowin up my logitech 11 speaker system. This bodes well with me.
Their last good album. A masterpiece. Turned to ish afterwards.
I am not a fan of this... only because I have a ton of studying and work to do before monday along with a test first thing in the morning, and I wouldn't want to do a hangout unless I can enjoy it with the appropriate amount of booze.

Also I added my fb info to my side profile thing because why not. Feel free to add me and enjoy my st patty's day profile pic. Although I don't usually accept if I don't know people unless your picture is an attractive female.
If I had FB still, I'd "request your friendship". You'd add me too... because I only accept attractive females.

Heh. I made myself chuckle.
yezzir. my last four whisk(e)y purchases were: handle of bushmills, litre of jameson, litre of glenfidditch, litre of jameson.
Are you sure you're Jewish? Me tinks your drunk arse is Irish.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

If I had FB still, I'd "request your friendship". You'd add me too... because I only accept attractive females.

I guess we know where the lost tribe ended up. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Half Scottish and welsh. Love Scotch and Irish stuff

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

The album black has grown on me, but it wasn't overnight. That is where I draw the line. Entersandman is just plain epic. Of wolf and man has always sat deep within my ganglia.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The album black has grown on me, but it wasn't overnight. That is where I draw the line. Entersandman is just plain epic. Of wolf and man has always sat deep within my ganglia.

Lol at ganglia.

I hear you, but for me, the lyrical content for that band peaked with AJFA... as well as arrangement, and just overall FTFY.

Who else learned to play guitar to Kill Em All? That album is the greatest beginners guitar lesson. Oh, and Sabbath (the grand daddys of it all).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49