[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Taco bell for dinner here. Nothing pic worthy, as the advertising makes it look like gourmet, but really looks like a glob.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got WiFi back at home and need a new router is the belkin n 150 any good? I dont know anything about routers:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
:D I expect you to tell us everything:p jk... although wouldn't mind hearing everything you can tell us:D

Of course. ;)

Just saw this on TV. eff siri. :p
Nexus: Ask Me Anything - YouTube

I've seen that a few times now, it's nice to see the Nexus name growing. Also, the recent Google Now update included some pretty cool stuff. Cards for movies opening in theaters, nearby attractions and photo spots, concerts, "and more." Plus there's the new Gmail integration that pulls flights/restaurant reservations/hotel reservations/events/mail packages from confirmation/update emails.

Also, anybody else catch "yolo" in the Google Now commercial at the end? :)

Edit:

Love the 4.2 update. Did the lock screen idea come from a ROM?

Same here. My guess would be yes -- lockscreen customization and quick toggles (though perhaps poorly implemented) are likely elements of the enthusiast community making their way back to Google.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got WiFi back at home and need a new router is the belkin n 150 any good? I dont know anything about routers:confused:

I'd say that if you don't know anything about routers, than features aren't really that important and you just need one that works. Any old off-the-shelf one should do.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd say that if you don't know anything about routers, than features aren't really that important and you just need one that works. Any old off-the-shelf one should do.

I really just need one that can have a strong signal and be able to handle 54mbps

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I do a lot of networking work, my recommendation remains Cisco products. Take a look at the Linksys E900 if you're on a budget, or the EA2700 if not so much.

Edit:

I really just need one that can have a strong signal and be able to handle 54mbps

You'll want a dual-band router, so that you can run a 2.4GHz band and a 5GHz band simultaneously. 2.4GHz will give you better performance at very long range or when there are obstacles/objects between you and the router, while 5GHz will deliver substantially higher speeds with few to no obstacles.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I just realized that my Nexus is my router...

Anyways, I have three or four higher-end Linksys routers sitting around somewhere, mint condition. I'll see if any would work for you.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Those cases are built tough for a reason. I can certainly believe that the phone would be capable of recording after the fall, though the video you posted didn't show its physical condition. It all depends on how the case distributes the impact force.

Edit: caught your ninja edit. ;)
Ya and that's pretty much what me and my friend are debating the physical condition because...i too can believe that it was capable of recording however the video leads you to believe that nothing is physically wrong with the phone and i have do believe this is not the case...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from some last minute shopping for Thanksgiving.

Made some homemade corned beef sandwiches for me and the kids. Yum yum

It's the one thing that stupid George Foreman lean mean fast machine is perfect for.... Grilled sandwiches ;)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm