[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Aaaannnd the change to Aokp 1127 wiped everything. Photos. Ringtones. Titanium files. Dammit!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh man, off to culinary math class. 2 of the 3 parts of my final are today. Stress level is at like 45%, come next week? 110%

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Gmorning folks. I can't believe I ordered a nexus 4 yesterday. I got caught up in the hype I guess. I really can't afford it.
Been researching straight talk and it seems I will save some money over vz.
I'll have a new toy while I suffer ;p

Sent from my Toro :)))

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I was tempted to buy the n4 with the credit card that I have entered for my app purchases which is mine-ish its under my parents name but I only can use it when I have the money to cover the charge lol...lol never would have done it because I would be in a world of hurt but the temptation Was there...lol:)
I really need a job...:)
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Aaaannnd the change to Aokp 1127 wiped everything. Photos. Ringtones. Titanium files. Dammit!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Lost my sd card last week doing jelly belly. 4.2 is good in some ways, phcked in others. I lost lotsa stuff. Live and learn. :)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

I was tempted to buy the n4 with the credit card that I have entered for my app purchases which is mine-ish its under my parents name but I only can use it when I have the money to cover the charge lol...lol never would have done it because I would be in a world of hurt but the temptation Was there...lol:)

I would love to get the n4, but I have unlimited data and a corporate discount with VZW. The LTE is saturated here as well. Verizon for life.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to get the n4, but I have unlimited data and a corporate discount with VZW. The LTE is saturated here as well. Verizon for life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084