[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I know some of you are rocking the S3, who is running what for a Rom? My wife's is currently rooted, but that is about it. She wants jellybean, but I don't think she wants to lose some of the baked in features of touchwiz, the eye tracking and such. Suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't even know what to think right now. I had a dream that I started eating a XOOM 2 with a knife and fork, and then sent it in for a warranty replacement because the screen was shattered, and after that I somehow managed to get myself on an episode of Glee doing a cover of Limp Bizkit's version of Faith. I'm very confused...

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I know some of you are rocking the S3, who is running what for a Rom? My wife's is currently rooted, but that is about it. She wants jellybean, but I don't think she wants to lose some of the baked in features of touchwiz, the eye tracking and such. Suggestions?

Clean rom runs perfect for me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Currently running AOKP m1 so no TW-specific features for me.

Sent from my SGSIII

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to check out nyc. I would be like a deer in the headlights.

imagesCA79D4ZW.jpg