[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Having a rough night, kinda depressing. Gonna get some sleep and take tomorrow to relax and have some drinks.. should be much better.

I haven't been around AC much the past week... gotta fix that. ;)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Tuesday morning Chatterheads. Sooo looks like NJAP is now a Mod and carries da hammer ,lol . Congrats btw :)
I havent read(just skimmed over) the thread between my last post abd this post yet ,too sleepy to do much reading right now .
I gunno get woke up now .
2 more full work days til Christmas break :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget a light tool. I carry several, a keychain and a single battery LED. I want to have a weapon mounted light as well, but no rail on old gun, so I'll have to upgrade for that.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

One of my uncles drove a tractor trailer .He used to keep one of those tire checker tools you bop the tires with close by ,I forgot what its actually called . Ha, looked like a lil night stick .

.I thought gas prices were supposed to be dropping below 3$a gallon soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe they lied ! :p
But it is below $3 dollars in South Carolina.
Still around $3.25 here tho just 25 miles away from S.C. :confused:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Good Tuesday morning Chatterheads. Sooo looks like NJAP is now a Mod and carries da hammer ,lol . Congrats btw :)
I havent read(just skimmed over) the thread between my last post abd this post yet ,too sleepy to do much reading right now .
I gunno get woke up now .
2 more full work days til Christmas break :)

Good morning. I'm up before the animals. Work til 8pm. No break until the 29th

sent from my droid DNA

Morning Chatters!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Morning Chatter :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Morning chatterinos.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Good morning. 230 am just opened my eyes. Going back to sleep. Checking the forums while half asleep. Laterz

Sent from my mako :)p)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Good morning chatter dome. May all of your day just rock. Heading to work in a few hours, and nothing beats coffee in the cup!

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Guess I'm up from a night of broken sleep. Hopefully I can catch up on my sleep, or at least try to regulate it.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So, two of my favorite mets are bluejays. My solace is that the jays ate my AL team since back in the 90s, so at least I'll have something to loom forward to this year aside from the mets coming in third place.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie