[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The vodka was $3.99 and soda was $0.89. I'm not baller enough for decent whiskey tonight.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

i gotta stay awya from bottom shelf vodka bc of what i did in high school. but more power to ya. i go to jamo, dewars, etc for regular drinks on the reg. these days.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
nah playa straight up whiskey. grown up shiz :)

- - - Updated - - -

MUCH BETTER VIDEO. syke!

whys dude eating apples like theres no apples left in water world? wtf. worst. movie. ever.

He stole the fruit from Kevin Costner's fruit tree. That's why Costner was pissed and crippled the dude's boat and left him for the smokers to kill. It all makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus 4

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
i gotta stay awya from bottom shelf vodka bc of what i did in high school. but more power to ya. i go to jamo, dewars, etc for regular drinks on the reg. these days.

UV is middle shelf. I don't dare touch the ish bottom shelf nonsense.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
He stole the fruit from Kevin Costner's fruit tree. That's why he was passed and crippled the dude's boat and left him for the smokers to kill. It all makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus 4

ummm ok. haha.

i am open to pms concerning said nexus 7 tablet. i really dont need it, will be selling it shortly. 150-170 is about right with 2 cases, mint condition, all that shiz, its an 8 gb model btw. all original packaging, etc etc.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
ummm ok. haha.

i am open to pms concerning said nexus 7 tablet. i really dont need it, will be selling it shortly. 150-170 is about right with 2 cases, mint condition, all that shiz, its an 8 gb model btw. all original packaging, etc etc.

Nope, he's lying. I already called dibs. Unless you want the ban hammer.

Jk, of course...but seriously...........................yeah.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Whelp, looks like I just bought a Nexus 7.

yezzir.

anyway, happy new years chatter. this thread is boss. i guess we never could have expected this kinda turnout. as thread author, which honestly means nothing bc its those who post that make this thread what it is, i would like to wish you all a happy new year and I EXPECT. AN UNCANNY TURNOUT. IN 2013. Like, triple what we got already. YAHEARD!?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyhow, if only for posterity, [Chatter] is literally the BEST THREAD on the internet, and you all are the shiz for making it that way, and also all threads want to be chatter but cant be bc their members are complete douch-a-holics hahahha. anyway, jk kinda, but [Chatter] really is the dope, friendliest most casual awesome part of AC, which is itself incredibly dope, casual, friendly, and helpful, so i guess, in the end, we simply win more than everybody else.

The end. Chatter Rules. See you all tomorrow or later tonight. Heart you bro hahah.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
yezzir.

anyway, happy new years chatter. this thread is boss. i guess we never could have expected this kinda turnout. as thread author, which honestly means nothing bc its those who post that make this thread what it is, i would like to wish you all a happy new year and I EXPECT. AN UNCANNY TURNOUT. IN 2013. Like, triple what we got already. YAHEARD!?

Oh i should expect so..this thread is amazing,and i think we the residents of chatter shall deliver 50k in the next six months, do you accept the challenge:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That movie was fantastic. Also, since I'm geeking out about my TV, the transfer was excellent. Very film-like without becoming distracting. Gotta buy it at some point.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
baga3a6y.jpg

Happy New...wait, what year is it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member