• uploadfromtaptalk1357133167121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357133167121.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 29

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. I win.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357135150725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357135150725.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 24

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So I'm in a pickle. Anyone else here familiar with Google Voice?

I'm trying to disable something. Every time someone calls me I have to press 1 to answer the call. I don't like that. Help?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So I'm in a pickle. Anyone else here familiar with Google Voice?

I'm trying to disable something. Every time someone calls me I have to press 1 to answer the call. I don't like that. Help?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You have call screening enabled. Log into your Google account via browser and change your GV settings.

Sent from my SGSIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Also, need to gauge interest on something: a line of widgets in the Google Now UX style (Roboto, thin fonts, card-style interface, interactive, and information displayed in a minimalistic fashion. Widgets include weather, contact shortcuts, RSS news, calendar widgets (next appointment, agenda, etc.), data usage widget. Primary focus is on the information presentation style (Android design guidelines, minimalistic, unified).

I'm looking for yes/no feedback as well as suggestions for widget ideas. Think "Google Now" visuals brought to the homescreen. Wish I had access to the data Google Now has compiled for display, but that's out of the question.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Also, need to gauge interest on something: a line of widgets in the Google Now UX style (Roboto, thin fonts, card-style interface, interactive, and information displayed in a minimalistic fashion. Widgets include weather, contact shortcuts, RSS news, calendar widgets (next appointment, agenda, etc.), data usage widget. Primary focus is on the information presentation style (Android design guidelines, minimalistic, unified).

I'm looking for yes/no feedback as well as suggestions for widget ideas. Think "Google Now" visuals brought to the homescreen. Wish I had access to the data Google Now has compiled for display, but that's out of the question.

I say yes absolutely.. I would love to see a pack of Google now ux style widgets:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
That's an interesting concept, Lumenii. Are you saying a widget that when touched, comes up as a "card"?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
That's an interesting concept, Lumenii. Are you saying a widget that when touched, comes up as a "card"?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Think more literally "cards on the homescreen" as far as looks and feel. Edit: although I do like that idea. Shortcuts/icons that open up "cards" as custom-themed dialog interfaces.

Update on Amicitia: I've added a correctly-signed build of Amicitia to the dashboard. File is amicitia-beta2.apk, if you get an error locating the file when clicking the download link, you need to clear your cache. The build works very well on stock devices (4.2+), but is having serious problems with Blur on the RAZR MAXX.