[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
You want a phone implanted in your chest?

Sent from my SGSIII

Hey, if it vibrates, plays music, and I can call it my DNA, I could think of another place it could be implanted. #androidhumor

Aaaaanyways I'm gonna have to get this (Galaxy) Nexus replaced. It thinks it's charging via USB all the time, no matter the input current amperage. I believe it's a problem with the pins in the microUSB port which are responsible for the data connection; if they're damaged it could be the culprit. Basically all of my development work is on hold until I get a replacement or solve the issue. I can't tether or debug (screen on) while charging over USB -- the phone doesn't accept enough current to keep up. :(

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha ha! I have been privileged to watch open heart surgery. I was a special guest at one of the last ones by hand at a particular hospital. A side from the surgeon himself, I had the best view for the night. Watching someone die clinically and then restarted 20 minutes later to live is amazing. (Many more stories hit me up) I would so avoid that and go for the supra pupic inplant! Lmfao!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Daily I am reminded and astonished that there are people out there who are just dumber than a box of rocks.

I seriously have to have one of the most unstable and stupid managers on earth.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01