[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't bothered trying.... I'm fairly confident most people in this town thinks "rooting" has to do with crops or plants not technology, I know more iPhone users then Android users, so chances are good I'd be playing against myself!

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
In other news, I just rebooted my phone and got the update for Chrome Beta. I had just checked the Play Store right before and the update wasn't there. I reboot my phone every couple days (old habits from my blackberry days) and it seems that often a reboot will force apps to update rather then waiting for the Play store to push the update.... It's happened a number of times where after a reboot suddenly there's an app downloading an update. Anyone else notice this happening??

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't bothered trying.... I'm fairly confident most people in this town thinks "rooting" has to do with crops or plants not technology, I know more iPhone users then Android users, so chances are good I'd be playing against myself!

Ha ha....now that is getting back to the basics. It wants me to walk outside. Fricken 7 degrees! Admitingly, I kinda want to just to see whats next. Oh I have enough timekillers on my hands, really don't need another. Maybe on the way to work I will get lucky and pick up XM:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My main chef this semester just got a Note 2 after trading off his S3, he loves it.

I pulled out my N7 in class and he got pretty jealous till I explained it wasn't a phone, just a tablet :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
My main chef this semester just got a Note 2 after trading off his S3, he loves it.

I pulled out my N7 in class and he got pretty jealous till I explained it wasn't a phone, just a tablet :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Sadly to get the note I have to get rid of the nexus:( but its worth it I'm tired of using my iPhone I didn't even want it but I got it for my mom and she hated it and is probs gonna buy a gnex or something similar for the time being

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
F**kin' Problems - YouTube may be in the minority but love this song

dat_zpsd36f625d.jpg

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter (firsties, lol)!

Presentation today at the hospital. I hate public speaking. Will consider it a win if I don't faint and die choking on my own nervous vomit. That is all. O_O

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Morning Chatter (firsties, lol)!

Presentation today at the hospital. I hate public speaking. Will consider it a win if I don't faint and die choking on my own nervous vomit. That is all. O_O
LoL,yup I was late ;)
Good Morning ChatterHeads another day .At least the days are getting noticeably longer ,so I have a lil bit of more daylight left by the time I get home .

Tapatalk HD is a joke. How this isn't still considered a beta is beyond me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Beta A status :p

Edit :
TapatalkHD updated,, 1.0.1 version up in playstore ,maybe it fixes some stuff

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I AM A GOD.

Alright. Now that we've established that, here's the deal:

? I've had four hours of sleep within the last forty-eight.
? I've written 1,250 lines of code in that time.
? The Beta Dashboard has been revamped and now qualifies as a system rather than a web page.
? The Echelon Android logo and two other images have been visibly burned into the screen of my Galaxy Nexus within the last twenty-four hours. Think about that.
? I'm mother******* tired.​

This thing is polished. It's awesome. It works, and it works damn well.

However, there are -- as always -- a couple of caveats. First, I had to restructure the way HTTPAuth credentials were used. During that process, three sets were affected. Zero Neck and cole2kb will need to request new sets of credentials from me via PM. They can be the same as before, I just don't have the record any more. NGEFreek, your set may or may not still work. Let me know. The second caveat is that I may very well have missed something along the way. If something doesn't work, I will fix it quickly, but you'll have to let me know first. I set up a sort of "quick-access" in the Dashboard for myself (hehe), and as a result I use slightly different access methods. You may encounter problems that I skip right over. Finally, please give me feedback. Don't feel forced to, but if something comes to mind at any point, share it!

Enjoy this thing, and I'll see you guys after I get some much-needed rest. ;)

Echelon Android ? Beta Dashboard

Pat