[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey Google. Here's my number. Hire me maybe?

"Dude, call me maybe is soooo 2012"

I DON'T CARE...I still hate that song....

Sent from my Nexus Galaxy... Wait... using Tapatalk 2

I think Lumenii's new signature should be "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy... but here's my widgets; sideload them maybe?"

Sent from my rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So uh... Lumenii... You gonna upload that wallpaper before I have to uh..... Y'know..... Use force? :p lol just kidding. But seriously. I REALLY like the colors used on it O_O

Codename: One V.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Look like everybody picked to go grocery shopping at sametime i did . Just a few shopping carts left .
5ysebada.jpg

sent from my nexus

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think Lumenii's new signature should be "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy... but here's my widgets; sideload them maybe?"

That made my day.

So uh... Lumenii... You gonna upload that wallpaper before I have to uh..... Y'know..... Use force? :p lol just kidding. But seriously. I REALLY like the colors used on it O_O

It's this one. Crop the wallpaper until it's almost all blue with a slight hint of the tan/white showing in the top-left and you'll end up with what I have set.

uc

Lol:D..now what about sidera?:)

It's coming tonight at some point. I can't guarantee it will be when you all are up, because I have Jimmy Johns to eat first.

I do have a surprise for you all tonight (not another app or update), it'll take me about an hour to put together after I'm done eating. Give me some time.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, anything that works as a phone is good.

I'd have to say B as well, if I could only choose one though.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
alot of things about the dna looks pretty awesome. downsides: "droid" aesthetic choices (not my taste), and lack of aokp.

that said, if i get a new phone for verizon, it'll probably be the dna unless vzw does the right thing and gets the xperia z.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
alot of things about the dna looks pretty awesome. downsides: "droid" aesthetic choices (not my taste), and lack of aokp.

that said, if i get a new phone for verizon, it'll probably be the dna unless vzw does the right thing and gets the xperia z.

Verizon do the right thing:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2