[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else's Temple Run acting up on this? I read about it having to do with the armv7. Can't find a solution though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else's Temple Run acting up on this? I read about it having to do with the armv7. Can't find a solution though.

I'm downloading now and I'll test it out. Report findings in a few mins.

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Fast charge. Hell yeah. I use that all the time too. What about the LTE toggle? You don't use that one?

nah i dont bother. I live in new york (suburbs near the city) so the 4g connection is strong. also, I just stay on wifi most of the day anyhow to save battery.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I try to stay on wifi as much as possible too. I live out on the west coast. In the heart of silicon valley. San jose,CA. 4G isn't bad out here but it isnt that great in spots. I would expect it to be better being in the bay area. Wishful thinking I guess. :D

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I appreciate it.

No prob. I played for a few mins and it worked OK...for now that is. I'll play some more tomorrow and see if I can get it to lock up or crash. What problems were you having with it?

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Its impossible to play. The graphics go crazy right when I launch the game.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
flashed last night seems to be working great so far.. is facebook supposed to be synced? synced my contacts but no pics on them? does this enclude the wifi tether with it?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So after 3 reboots in an hour last night, and 2 prior to that, I had to abandon Liquid. I don't know WTF went wrong; I tried different kernels, different voltages, and I tuned it with V6 relentlessly.

It was great, but whenever it went to switch networks it got all uppity :(

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
flashed last night seems to be working great so far.. is facebook supposed to be synced? synced my contacts but no pics on them? does this enclude the wifi tether with it?

I noticed that FB didn't sync photo's either so I added HaxSync and it synced all my FB pics, I also noticed this on a few other roms.

Not sure on the wifi tether since I restore that from my titanium backup here is a Link if you need it.

Reactions: steveinil

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Its impossible to play. The graphics go crazy right when I launch the game.

Have you flashed v6 yet? I'm not sure if that would help or not. I've got it flashed and the game works as normal as any other. Try it out and see.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So after 3 reboots in an hour last night, and 2 prior to that, I had to abandon Liquid. I don't know WTF went wrong; I tried different kernels, different voltages, and I tuned it with V6 relentlessly.

It was great, but whenever it went to switch networks it got all uppity :(

That seriously sucks. Did you try a clean wipe and reflash? If not what are you running now?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I try to stay on wifi as much as possible too. I live out on the west coast. In the heart of silicon valley. San jose,CA. 4G isn't bad out here but it isnt that great in spots. I would expect it to be better being in the bay area. Wishful thinking I guess. :D

maybe it's all the mountains out there?

@dmmarck - that's too bad. i havent had any issues with liquid in the last two days. at least, none that i've noticed. it might have rebooted while i was asleep i guess.

@mclarryjr - does haxsync have a free version or just a paid?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
That seriously sucks. Did you try a clean wipe and reflash? If not what are you running now?

Back to CM9. May be featureless, but it's stable and I wanted to check out the new nightly anyway.

I did V6 ~ 3 times, after every kernel change (as recommended, IIRC). Never got less than 100% either.

The kernels I tried were the stable imo 3.00 (1 reboot), the nightly after that (1 reboot), and weirdly enough--franco's milestone #2 2 reboots. The latter 2 happened within a half an hour of each other, and the exp imo kernel happened about an hour before that. Wasn't undervolted aggressively at all.

I did notice, however, what happened: when switching from 4G to 3G or WiFi to mobile, it would lock up and immediately reboot if it was under load. Perhaps it got too hot? Who knows. But I noticed it was either downloading something (like updates) and switching networks simultaneously. After the first reboot I charged my Incredible just in case, but luckily it made it through the night.

Across all kernels I also noticed a weird propensity for the screen to stay on and not go to sleep.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Back to CM9. May be featureless, but it's stable and I wanted to check out the new nightly anyway.

I did V6 ~ 3 times, after every kernel change (as recommended, IIRC). Never got less than 100% either.

The kernels I tried were the stable imo 3.00 (1 reboot), the nightly after that (1 reboot), and weirdly enough--franco's milestone #2 2 reboots. The latter 2 happened within a half an hour of each other, and the exp imo kernel happened about an hour before that. Wasn't undervolted aggressively at all.

I did notice, however, what happened: when switching from 4G to 3G or WiFi to mobile, it would lock up and immediately reboot if it was under load. Perhaps it got too hot? Who knows. But I noticed it was either downloading something (like updates) and switching networks simultaneously. After the first reboot I charged my Incredible just in case, but luckily it made it through the night.

Across all kernels I also noticed a weird propensity for the screen to stay on and not go to sleep.

really strange. i guess you've searched around the thread at rootz for a lead?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
really strange. i guess you've searched around the thread at rootz for a lead?

Was going to today. Actually flashed CM9 at a stoplight lol. Needed to make sure it wouldn't do it in case I get a call back for a job or I had to go in work early, etc. So I took no chances late last night.

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Have you flashed v6 yet? I'm not sure if that would help or not. I've got it flashed and the game works as normal as any other. Try it out and see.

I have flashed v6. Someone told me I have to get 384 GPU of Francos. How do I get it?

Edit: Found out with franco updater I can install the 384gpu or 512gpu. Apparently 512gpu isn't cooperating. Will give this a go after work.

Last edited:

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
If you have Franco's updater, flash his latest nightly (r121), then select autoflash, then click 384.

Yes that's exactly what ima do. I must have been editing my post when you posted this lol. I appreciate the help. Hopefully it fixes my issue. I will purchase the updater after work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie