[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, found the zip file for the 4.0.4 radios on root wiki. I just used the phones web browser to download them. Do I just flash them or is there something I need to check first. Someone mentioned md5 but I don't know what or where that is and what to look for if I find it. Still learning haha.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
OK, found the zip file for the 4.0.4 radios on root wiki. I just used the phones web browser to download them. Do I just flash them or is there something I need to check first. Someone mentioned md5 but I don't know what or where that is and what to look for if I find it. Still learning haha.

For the md5, just browse to where you downloaded it with root explorer/astro/whatever and long press it for the options menu, then choose properties. The md5 will be listed at the bottom.

Just flash the zip like anything else. Shouldn't need to wipe anything first.

*customized tapatalk signature*

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
P.S. the md5 for all the radios are listed right next to the download links at rootz. Make sure they match your downloaded zip before flashing. Have fun, and post back so we know you're golden.

*customized tapatalk signature*

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
do the new radios help? i am running liquid but dont think i have the new radios is there a way to check or can you just flash them and if you have them nothing changes and if you dont your on the new ones at that point..

another note are there different themes for liquid?

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
do the new radios help? i am running liquid but dont think i have the new radios is there a way to check or can you just flash them and if you have them nothing changes and if you dont your on the new ones at that point..

another note are there different themes for liquid?

Honestly, I don't think I needed to flash the new radios. My data drops/signal issues cleared up immediately upon flashing AOKP b30. I flashed the FA02 radios anyway hoping for a boost in signal, but I don't really see any difference at all.

To check which radios you have, go to your about phone screen in setting. Your radios are listed under baseband version.

Reactions: steveinil

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ok cool thanks yeah i dont really have issues i am in the st. louis area and do pretty good on 4g and voice signals

I have only been using the new radios today, but I believe it has helped. I never really had data problems before, but the signal would typically be all over the place with 1 to 4 bars. Today it seems to be staying a solid 4 all the time. I would get them. It takes all of 2 or 3 minutes to download and flash them.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
OK I will check it out I didn't see under settings then about phone to see what radios I have? What is the #s you have the newest ones?

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I liked Liquid and it's a great rom, but v6 supercharger didn't work well with my phone. I got a bunch of random reboots. I went back to AOKP and everything is stable again. Without the mod, I'm sure Liquid is still a top ROM. I hope others have had better success with this mod.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I liked Liquid and it's a great rom, but v6 supercharger didn't work well with my phone. I got a bunch of random reboots. I went back to AOKP and everything is stable again. Without the mod, I'm sure Liquid is still a top ROM. I hope others have had better success with this mod.

Sorry to hear that the V6 supercharger didn't work for ya. I just couldn't leave this ROM. It's everything I wanted in a ROM, then some. :D

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ran the v6 but i can't really tell if i did it correctly or if it really changed anything. No reboots tho, but i have had a couple of screen freeze/lock ups.

Anyway, really like liquid but it's about time to try something new. Hopefully i will have 35 min tomorrow to flash something and get all set up.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I ran the v6 but i can't really tell if i did it correctly or if it really changed anything. No reboots tho, but i have had a couple of screen freeze/lock ups.

Anyway, really like liquid but it's about time to try something new. Hopefully i will have 35 min tomorrow to flash something and get all set up.

Did it get to 100%?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zero neck