Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree88Likes

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Default Re: [GUIDE] Don't Panic: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    I don't see any /0 folders.

Also, if you're using Jelly Bro--make sure to change your network under Mobile Data to LTE/CDMA.
    I had those folders because I didn't update cwm before installing 4.2 :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i need some help please i currently have bamf 2.3 toro and im trying to flash 2.4 toroplus but when i try to wipe data it says failed and so i wipe everything else and when i go to install 2.4 it says failed i still have 2.3 on my sd so i can reflash that and it works but i want to put 2.4 on there can anyone tell me what im doing wrong thanks.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by drb1089 View Post
    i need some help please i currently have bamf 2.3 toro and im trying to flash 2.4 toroplus but when i try to wipe data it says failed and so i wipe everything else and when i go to install 2.4 it says failed i still have 2.3 on my sd so i can reflash that and it works but i want to put 2.4 on there can anyone tell me what im doing wrong thanks.
    Toroplus is the Sprint Gnex.. do not try and flash a Toroplus ROM on your Toro
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Toroplus is the Sprint Gnex.. do not try and flash a Toroplus ROM on your Toro
    lol thanks i didnt know it was for different carriers
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567