04-29-2012 11:11 AM
32 12
tools
    What ROMS do you guys use/prefer? Im going to unlock and flash today but unsure which ROM to go with. Im having all the crappy radio problems, etc.
    04-20-2012 08:25 AM
    quick question here -- I'm thinking of flashing over to 4.0.4 this weekend, maybe I'll root too. Does Wugg's toolkit work on GSM (looking for confirmation from someone who's used it)? The writeup "Don't Panic" looks great but seems pretty focused on Verizon's Gnex. How different is it for the GSM Gnex? I don't want to brick my phone if there are critical differences!
    04-20-2012 09:39 AM
    -Deleted-
    04-20-2012 09:55 AM
    What ROMS do you guys use/prefer? Im going to unlock and flash today but unsure which ROM to go with. Im having all the crappy radio problems, etc.
    Some members opinions on various roms in these 2 threads right here on AC.

What Rom is the Fastest?
    What's your current Daily Driver?
    04-20-2012 11:36 AM
    04-29-2012 10:03 AM
    quick question here -- I'm thinking of flashing over to 4.0.4 this weekend, maybe I'll root too. Does Wugg's toolkit work on GSM (looking for confirmation from someone who's used it)? The writeup "Don't Panic" looks great but seems pretty focused on Verizon's Gnex. How different is it for the GSM Gnex? I don't want to brick my phone if there are critical differences!
    Yes, you specify during the process if it's for CDMA/LTE or GSM. Works with either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    04-29-2012 10:46 AM
    General principles are the same. When you're downloading, make sure you're downloading a rom that fits your phone--if you have a GSM, look for "maguro." If you have VZW, look for "toro." Occasionally there will be overlap (like apps, GAPPs, etc.)

The principles are the all the same, and can be generally applied to pretty much any Android device.
    2defmouze likes this.
    04-29-2012 11:11 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD