Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 157
Like Tree58Likes
  1. #76  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default

    Hey guys. PA 1.5 is out and ready for DL. Update the OP!

    BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2
    zero neck likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #77  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.4]

    downloading now ... i'll mirror it in the OP since the links dont appear to be up in the thread yet ...


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

    done - links in the op thru my dropbox.

    i'll have to flash it tomorrow. gotta hit the sack after the mets lose this heartbreaker.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
    Thanked by:
  4. #79  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    done - links in the op thru my dropbox.

    i'll have to flash it tomorrow. gotta hit the sack after the mets lose this heartbreaker.
    That's a thanks for the OP update. Not the loss... just to clarify

    BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2
    zero neck likes this.
  5. #80  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    downloading now ... i'll mirror it in the OP since the links dont appear to be up in the thread yet ...
    Did you get it from compiled builds or RW?

    Downloading and flashing

    Sent from my TARDIS
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #81  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Did you get it from compiled builds or RW?

    Downloading and flashing

    Sent from my TARDIS
    pulled it from rootz, forget what page but not the op


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  7. #82  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Woah there are changes. Looks like different recent apps? Cm9 boot animation.

    Sent from my TARDIS
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #83  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Woah there are changes. Looks like different recent apps? Cm9 boot animation.

    Sent from my TARDIS
    i didnt flash it and i havent seen the changelog yet. wasnt posted when i was roaming rw.

    has the cm9 boot got cid yet?


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  9. #84  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    i didnt flash it and i havent seen the changelog yet. wasnt posted when i was roaming rw.

    has the cm9 boot got cid yet?
    yeah weeks ago I think lol

    This should have rc1 behind it. They put the links on their site too btw

    Sent from my TARDIS
    Thanked by:
    zero neck likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    yeah weeks ago I think lol

    This should have rc1 behind it. They put the links on their site too btw

    Sent from my TARDIS
    that says alot about either my cm9 neglect or my aokp loyalty. or both

    still no changelog tho ^ i guess


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  11. #86  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    that says alot about either my cm9 neglect or my aokp loyalty. or both

    still no changelog tho ^ i guess
    Lol. I chose tablet optimized btw. Looks great, lots of tiny differences.

    Sent from my TARDIS
    Thanked by:
  12. #87  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Also in about phone it says 1.4 even though it is clearly new. There's a way to update the rom from there too?! Still no 4g toggle and network says t-cdma 64 and not Verizon. That being said, this optimized setup is awesome.

    Sent from my TARDIS
    zero neck likes this.
  13. #88  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Also in about phone it says 1.4 even though it is clearly new. There's a way to update the rom from there too?! Still no 4g toggle and network says t-cdma 64 and not Verizon. That being said, this optimized setup is awesome.

    Sent from my TARDIS
    That release isn't the official one. I was just checking out the RW thread. I had a bunch of FCs after I tried to restore paranoid settings from the app. I reverted to my 1.4 backup for now and I'll wait on the official release.

    Zero... I'm not sure if you want to change the OP title or not. Check out the RW thread just to verify.

    BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2
    Thanked by:
  14. #89  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    That release isn't the official one. I was just checking out the RW thread. I had a bunch of FCs after I tried to restore paranoid settings from the app. I reverted to my 1.4 backup for now and I'll wait on the official release.

    Zero... I'm not sure if you want to change the OP title or not. Check out the RW thread just to verify.

    BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2
    Meh, I'll just dirty flash the official. It's kinda neat, but there...some bugs.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #90  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    Paranoid's got a pre-alpha, jelly bean preview - hit the link for details/downloads.



    btw:
    20120712v1.6prealpha
    JELLYBEAN
    New hybrid codebase, won't touch build.prop and changign build.prop wont ever be necessary
    Can drop apps and system into three modes: Tablet, Phablet and PhoneUI
    It is VERY raw and basically a preview. Much code has to be merged, the framework will have to be adjusted as JB introduces crazy overlappings again, just like ICS did
    There will be no panel to control it, you can take an editor and edit /system/pad.prop yourself in the meantime.
    Expect updates soon
    Last edited by zero neck; 07-12-2012 at 07:19 PM.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
    Thanked by 2:
  16. #91  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    Paranoid's got a pre-alpha, jelly bean preview - hit the link for details/downloads.



    btw:
    My wife loves this rom but I wanna wait til it's outta alpha to get her on it.

    s3nt from a Galaxy
    zero neck likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #92  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    My wife loves this rom but I wanna wait til it's outta alpha to get her on it.

    s3nt from a Galaxy
    for real. your wife doesnt need to be using an alpha of an already super complicated (comparatively anyway) rom.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  18. #93  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    for real. your wife doesnt need to be using an alpha of an already super complicated (comparatively anyway) rom.
    Ha ha no kidding. She isn't a crackflasher but she supports my habit

    s3nt from a Galaxy
    Thanked by:
    zero neck likes this.
  19. #94  

    Default

    Any mirrors for 1.6? Its down on root wiki. Drop box says too much traffic

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    Quote Originally Posted by j.glik14 View Post
    Any mirrors for 1.6? Its down on root wiki. Drop box says too much traffic

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I'm not at a cpu but I could get you it later. We might have 1.7 by then, tho


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  21. #96  

    Default

    Haha okay. If its not up by then that'd be great to get a mirror. Thanks.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  22. #97  

    Default

    Here is a mirror for 1.6

    Via rootzwiki


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
    zero neck likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #98  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    Sorry man had to cook! Thanks for the link!


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  24. #99  

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    okay so how could i make this 1.6 pre beta into a tablet mode because this is by far my favorite rom, but jelly bean when released took rain over it. or should it not be too long till 1.7?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #100  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

    Quote Originally Posted by j.glik14 View Post
    okay so how could i make this 1.6 pre beta into a tablet mode because this is by far my favorite rom, but jelly bean when released took rain over it. or should it not be too long till 1.7?
    i believe you have to manually change all the apps ... not a hundred percent sure tho because i havent been using PA since the jb builds are in their infancy.

    I would expect 1.7 in the next few days - it's been a couple days since the last release and we're starting to see more headway in all the jb roms, and you know these guys work tirelessly.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B