Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree58Likes
    It's been real...

Default Re: [ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

You can change that in settings. Most ROMs have that option in the power menu.
    zero neck likes this.

Default Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.4]

i have looked at a lot of roms and I want to put Paranoid Android onto my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Goolge Phone. I have the phone Rooted with Clockwork Recovery.
    I have even downloaded pa_maguro-3.15-28mar2013-021939.zip file and also downloaded the
    pa_gapps-full--4.2-20130329-signed.zip files and I can install the pa_gapps but not the actual pa_maguro rom. I keep getting the Status 7 error it is becoming very frustrating. I have seen youtube videos with my phone having this on it and could use some help with this. Any and all advise i will be gratefull for. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Nieset View Post
    i have looked at a lot of roms and I want to put Paranoid Android onto my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Goolge Phone. I have the phone Rooted with Clockwork Recovery.
    I have even downloaded pa_maguro-3.15-28mar2013-021939.zip file and also downloaded the
    pa_gapps-full--4.2-20130329-signed.zip files and I can install the pa_gapps but not the actual pa_maguro rom. I keep getting the Status 7 error it is becoming very frustrating. I have seen youtube videos with my phone having this on it and could use some help with this. Any and all advise i will be gratefull for. Thanks.
    Status 7 Error when flashing any ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I have downloaded the most updated Clockwork not sure if it was toro or not but it did root phone I also use the app ROOT Manager to install the rom but again get the error message. my nexus has android 4.2.2 JDQ39 baseband is I515.10 V.FK01/I515.FK02. if there is more information yo uneed just ask I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

not sure I understand what you mean. What setting do I need to change? and What power menu?

ROM
    stock

@patrick well I'm far from an expert here but you said you are trying to install the maguro rom. You need the rom that's named Toro, that is the rom for the vzw galaxy nexus. I believe that maguro is for the T mobile version.

ROM
    AOSPA 3.99/ Golden Kernel

Just flashed PA 3.56 Halo7. I've been on CM10.1 for many months and then AOKP before that. Does anyone know if PA has notification toggles or Lock screen ring shortcuts?

Posted from my Island using my Smoke Monster
    @jmorosky VZW Galaxy Nexus AOSPA 3.99 Golden Kernel
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567