Is there someone I can pay to root and jb my nexus?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Then you pay more when you want to go back? If you have to troubleshoot at some point?

All this stuff is very, very easy. Read the guides, twice, three times. All of them. Think it through. Use your head. Then ask questions if you're unclear. Nobody minds helping you out but we look down on people not willing to try and learn from all the resources available.
:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Then you pay more when you want to go back? If you have to troubleshoot at some point?

All this stuff is very, very easy. Read the guides, twice, three times. All of them. Think it through. Use your head. Then ask questions if you're unclear. Nobody minds helping you out but we look down on people not willing to try and learn from all the resources available.

This. Read and try it. If you fall, there are ways to pick you up :).

CletusJones

May 18, 2010
Visit site
+1 on both comments above.

Using various guides and google I have been able to compile ICS from source and build my own ROM for my gnex. It wasn't that difficult, just take your time and double check your work.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
You need to learn how to do it yourself. The version of Jelly Bean that is out right now isn't even an official release yet -- not for anyone. It's only a developer preview, which means it's still buggy. What are you going to do when the official version is made open source?

danielkogan

May 19, 2010
Visit site
i rather pay.... need help:

I wasted way to much time today. I'll give $20 bucks, paypal to someone that will call me and walk me through installing jellybean.

I already rooted. I bought rom manager. I seem to be having a problem installing ClockworkMod recovery on my phone and getting a strange permissions error with rom manager.

If you can help me but spending, hopefully no more then 20 minutes on the phone with me, I'd appreciate it! Google voice me at Kogan76@gmail.com or email me and I'll respond with my phone number.

Please, no need to tell me what I'm doing wrong in this thread, I'd rather be walked through step by step and get this working and stop wasting my time....

Thanks!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
i rather pay.... need help:

I wasted way to much time today. I'll give $20 bucks, paypal to someone that will call me and walk me through installing jellybean.

I already rooted. I bought rom manager. I seem to be having a problem installing ClockworkMod recovery on my phone and getting a strange permissions error with rom manager.

If you can help me but spending, hopefully no more then 20 minutes on the phone with me, I'd appreciate it! Google voice me at Kogan76@gmail.com or email me and I'll respond with my phone number.

Please, no need to tell me what I'm doing wrong in this thread, I'd rather be walked through step by step and get this working and stop wasting my time....

Thanks!

I'll do it for free. Hang on I'm signing in now.

Sent from Oliver, Destroyer of Worlds & Connoisseur of Bean-Shaped Confections

bulvine420

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
There is a guy at my brother in laws work that does this for 50 bucks now that you know how to do it you can make some money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
There is a guy at my brother in laws work that does this for 50 bucks now that you know how to do it you can make some money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

He helps people unlock and root Nexus phones and charges them..? $50..? Next time you see this person can you kick him in the crotch and spit on his neck for me, please?

Or refer his clientele to here, where they can receive assistance for nothing. The community here exists because we like this stuff and get satisfaction in helping others enjoy it. That's all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae