4.1 and Swiftkey 3

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
This is something that has been brought up in there community forums, so it is not just your imagination. They did not say anything yet about a fix.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Predictions have definitely been off since the recent updates, as in, before Jellybean and not related, IMO. It's worked as well for me on Jellybean as on ICS. But yeah I've noticed some weirdness here and there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I haven't noticed any issues, nothing major anyway, most likely something is off because of the last SwiftKey update and nothing to do with Jelly Bean.

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I went back in and updated my language packs. That seemed to help a little bit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

avifors

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Specifically, the predictions assume that your first letter is correct. So any predictions swift key offers all start with the same letter as the first letter you typed in (even if that is a typo).

For instance, it will not autocorrect "rhe" to "the" anymore. Only offers suggestions that start with "r"

Does not seem to affect the first word of your sentence though. Strange

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
We have to keep in mind where still using a pre released OS. they will figure it out and get it fixed but we can only complain so much when where running beta software

jmiesse134

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Specifically, the predictions assume that your first letter is correct. So any predictions swift key offers all start with the same letter as the first letter you typed in (even if that is a typo).

For instance, it will not autocorrect "rhe" to "the" anymore. Only offers suggestions that start with "r"

Does not seem to affect the first word of your sentence though. Strange

Went back to Ics and it predicts no matter the first letter I put in. Definately an issue on JB

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon