Mine most recently...

62cc2c04-db8b-d7c2.jpg
62cc2c04-db93-7797.jpg
62cc2c04-dba8-01c6.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
There is no way in hell my phone could do that.. I think some phones just get better batteries than others... What are you doing with the 2 hours on screen time? I lose about 1% a minute surfing the web.

This is with the extended battery as well. The one sold by verizon.
Screen time is mainly text. Web. Email. Forums. 15 min of phone calls. Few pics.
I didn't get a shot before I hit it for 20 min with the car charger. But the pics give you an idea.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
This is with the extended battery as well. The one sold by verizon.
Screen time is mainly text. Web. Email. Forums. 15 min of phone calls. Few pics.
I didn't get a shot before I hit it for 20 min with the car charger. But the pics give you an idea.

I had the extended battery as well (but lost it).. I honestly couldn't even really tell which battery I had when I would switch batteries in and out.. maybe 15% more battery life..

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the extended battery as well (but lost it).. I honestly couldn't even really tell which battery I had when I would switch batteries in and out.. maybe 15% more battery life..

I agree. It's not a mind blowing difference. But like you mentioned, its slightly better.
My main killers are 3g/4g connections and gps. If I use wifi all day between work and home and no gps onscreen jumps to 3.5 hours with about 18 hours standby. Really had good luck in that department with this phone.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
haven't tried any other rom other than Jelly Belly....i am on v3.6 now with frankos 220 kernel.
last night from the time i left work to when i went to bed. left work with roughly 70% battery, had 1% when i put it on the charger at night.
it was 7 hours 20-something minutes, 2 hours 35 minutes screen on time, that is mostly forum browsing, downloaded a few apps from the web, and installed them and rebooted, did about 40 minutes of Gmusic streaming, downloaded a song, took a few pics, did some google plus posting/checking ect. it was probably 50/50 wifi/4g, some texting, lots of forum browsing/posting.
it was a very busy afternoon...and JB got me though more than ICS ever would have.
I'll give it a good go today with a 100% battery and post tonight.

tonyfu

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine most recently...

@dmmarck - That's amazing battery life! I want!

Just download Euroskank's ROM, but wondering how you have it configured. What governor and Max CPU Freq are you using? I'd LOVE a 14 hour battery on my VZGN! What's your secret?

Also, noticing that the built in status bar, notification drawer, etc. mods aren't working. Is it just me or are these features not active yet?

Thanks for your help.

tonyfu

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine most recently...

Click to view quoted image

Sorry for the double post, still a newbie at forums.

Mine most recently...

Just download Euroskank's ROM, but wondering how you have it configured. What governor and Max CPU Freq are you using? I'd LOVE a 14 hour battery on my VZGN! What's your secret?

Also, noticing that the built in status bar, notification drawer, etc. mods aren't working. Is it just me or are these features not active yet?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the double post, still a newbie at forums.

Thanks for your help.

Status bar stuff JUST merged today, it's in the latest.

Stock settings, wifi when possible, 30% brightness :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tonyfu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv